Lightning Claw Veteran

magnefjord

Hey guys, here's another marine from me, I got a little bored again, and since I am too tired at the moment to give you any description of it, if you're wonering anything, just ask. So hre's the first pics:

I cut up the legs of this guy coz as I saw it, it would be the easiest way to put a normal marine in a running pose.

gallery_40324_8802_863902.jpg

Q&Q are more than welcome as always

Hey there, I did some pinning today and put the legs and arms together, and used some yellow stuff to see that it would look like, and I can say that the pose I am pretty happy with as it is but the base not so much.. I dont know what you guys think but I'm not too fond of it so I might have to find something else.

gallery_40324_8802_686716.jpg

gallery_40324_8802_324694.jpg

gallery_40324_8802_276229.jpg

And this is the paint scheme that I'm thinking of giving him (the one on the horse armor), and no, he will not be of chaos, he'll still be a loyalist, I just like that color.

gallery_40324_8802_1643774.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to ask :) As always your Q&Q are most welcome guys

That new base is a scorcher. Do you have an idea for the chapter of the footprint-filler?

Thanks :) And I'm afraid I'll have to ask what you meant by the question, coz I dont fully understand what you meant, I apologise for it, but english is not my native language. 

Right, I forgot to update this one befor, coz I have now both filled in some gaps with greenstuff and managed to paint the armor up, so the armor is basically done, apart from the detailing of course. But you'll see that later, now here's the update for now :)

gallery_40324_8802_327139.jpg

gallery_40324_8802_828248.jpg

Q&Q are as always welcome :)

That new base is a scorcher. Do you have an idea for the chapter of the footprint-filler?

Thanks smile.png And I'm afraid I'll have to ask what you meant by the question, coz I dont fully understand what you meant, I apologise for it, but english is not my native language.

It's my native language and I didn't understand it either XD

I think he's asking what Chapter that Marine laying in the mud is from, I can only assume he's an Imperial Fist.

Thanks smile.png And I'm afraid I'll have to ask what you meant by the question, coz I dont fully understand what you meant, I apologise for it, but english is not my native language.

It's my native language and I didn't understand it either XD

I think he's asking what Chapter that Marine laying in the mud is from, I can only assume he's an Imperial Fist.

Yes, the dead marine in the mud is an Imperial Fist, or at least that's what I've tried to make him look like :)

Hey guys :) Now the basic armor is finished, and as i didn't see until after I took the pictures I'd forgotten to highlight half of his backpack, but that is taken care of now. But I hope that you guys like it as much as I do :) It is the first time I've worked with these colors and I am very happy of the result.

gallery_40324_8802_202495.jpg

gallery_40324_8802_6958.jpg

gallery_40324_8802_79374.jpg

gallery_40324_8802_159391.jpg

gallery_40324_8802_159391.jpg

gallery_40324_8802_852255.jpg

Let me know what you guys think, Q&Q are always welcome :)

Hey guys, I apologise that I haven't been abe to update for a while, been a little busy, with the girlfriend moving in, refurbishing and yadda yadda... So basically I haven't had the time to paint so much until now, and the marine is almost finished, all I have left to do is the claws and cables and then final assembly. So here he is:

gallery_40324_8802_182646.jpg

gallery_40324_8802_367140.jpg

gallery_40324_8802_43473.jpg

gallery_40324_8802_111851.jpg

gallery_40324_8802_379983.jpg

Q&Q are as always very welcome :)

• 2 weeks later...

Great job on this, like how you did the shading.thumbsup.gif

Thankyou, I'm pretty damn happy about this one myself, it's probably the best "simple" marine I've done in a long time :) It's now been assembled and is pretty much done, I'll show you guys as soon as the uploader in this place wants to co-operate.

Great job on completionthumbsup.gif.Whats next?

Thankyou smile.png And next on the list is to finish off some more of my Dark Vengance minis (which I have a thread for in the Hall of Honor), but since I have a tendency to get new ideas every 5 seconds that can always change msn-wink.gif hahaha Stay on the look out, I always have something new to show you guys.

Archived