Digital codex?

Fibonacci

I'm wondering, what would happen if the "point adjustment" turned out to be just a point increase on Celestine and BSSs ?

Celestine I get, she could use an increase. But why in the world would BSS need one!?

Yeah, Celestine I'd accept but a points increase for Sisters would not make any sense. I know we like to make jokes about GW's competence and treatment of Sisters but they're not that silly tongue.png

Just so you know I'm expecting a detailed run down of the update and all changes posted up shortly after it goes on sale laugh.png

Just been sent this from black library thought you may like it. It's the new cover for the codex

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb292/ponk23/FDFE1C58-C4AE-455E-A092-90AC64CAE30C-521-0000005F8378E101_zps395d1f80.jpg

Fresh info form GW:

It's certainly based on the White Dwarf Sisters of Battle Codex, but with new additions to bring it in line with the new books. Things like Warlords table, new Ecclesiarchy Relics and an Altar of War.
There's also new artwork and an expanded background section.

I just noticed that the on GW site the Crusaders, Death Cult Assassins, and Agro-Flags are fine cast.  When did this happen?  I still have all metal ones.

A while back, they're part of the Deamon Hunter Inquisition Grey Knight list too.

Besides, they're some of the more easily converted models in the range.

There's something about the pose of the central figure in that cover that looks like it belongs on the front of something like 'Cosmopolitan'.

A while back, they're part of the Deamon Hunter Inquisition Grey Knight list too.

This made me happy. Let me fix it for you.

There we go, much better. <3

Certainly a cool cover, at least. Will be interesting to see what the new enhancements are. It's too bad though, it looks like I'll never get to field Celestine at his current steal of a point cost - shouldn't have waited a year to buy her tongue.png

To people worried about not having anything to view it on, Amazon offer a free program for your PC (or mac) to open the kindle version on it.

Ok if i buy the codex is it legal to have it on my computer and phone? 

Archived