Angels of Rot

Targetlock

Presenting my Nurgle Chaos space marine force: the Angel of Rot! apologies for photo quality

Army Shot

Not included: more characters, terminators, raptors and possessed smile.png

Festus Corpse Heart 1

My mounted version of my Chaos lord Festus Corpse-Heart, Rider of pestilence, Herald of woe.

Plague Knight Squad 2

My Nurgle plague knights, my count-as chaos bikers. among my favorite units in my army, inspired by models in this forum smile.png

Plague Knight Squad 1

My other plague knight unit equipped for tank hunting with power fist and meltagun.

Plague Marine Squad 2

Plague Marine Squad 1

Two of plague marine units, a mad variety of models and varying paintjobs (originally started in another colour before GW changed it) also a couple of second hand loyalist models.

Forgefiend 1

Forgefiend 2

First of my scratch builds for my force. my sculpted Forgefiend, a bit big but i like it smile.png

Daemon Prince 1

Daemon Prince 2

Also my sculpted Daemon Prince / Greater daemon inspired by Mortarion Artwork. hope you like my collection, comments and ideas welcome. will add to collection when i dig out the rest of the models smile.png

The replies will come. Don't worry.

I'm not the best person to give feedback on anything Nurgle. I just don't get the appeal.

Having said that. I do really like the paint job and the army is unique. I would be glad to see this on the other side of a board to me.

The only thing I'm unsure of is the whole horses in space thing. Having said that. It's Chaos!

I think you have done a great job!

I really like the idea of using mounted chaos knights as a base for bikers. That is one of the ideas I've been kicking around for a while. Nice and organic, very Nurgley.  Also I commend you for sculpting your own, something I haven't attempted in ages. Keep up the good work.

Archived