Ferrus Manus, The Gorgon of the Tenth Legion Iron Hands

lilloser

The Gorgon, Ferrus Manus, Martyred Father of the X legion, Iron Hands

Preview pic

This was a beautiful model to paint. The final photos for the Iron Hands Legion Primarch, Ferrus Manus. This is my first Primarch project and i'm relieved to have one under my belt. I own Angron and Fulgrim but indecision has forced me to put off the projects to later dates. Still wrapped up in the enthusiasm of Games Day I broke the seal and put primer to resin before I could let doubts settle. 

I've written up a reflection on the piece for the blog. I hope you enjoy the pictures and any feedback would be warmly received (unless your a dick about it...)

Myles

I don't like to post on painting threads because my painting is...average, but this....jawdrop.gif

Beautiful painting, amazing job! I would love to see you do the other Primarchs, they look great anyway but this....this kind of paint job makes me really, really want them (and wish I could paint them like this)! Stunning!

I'm so happy you like the job guys thanks. The response has been pretty overwhelming for Ferrus. 

Next up - Erebus and Kor Phaeron, the architects of the Heresy. 

So the question now is would you like to see individual, stand alone threads like this going forward or a consolidated one collecting all my Heresy Era work? 

Myles

Archived