Red corsairs

steamius

• 2 weeks later...

Cultists/militia look good, where are the legs from?

Thanks, The legs are from Anvil Industry. They feat the cultists very well, and the quality is fantastic! 

Like the use of Anvil legs.

Thank you. I saw a picture on facebook, of some one using them. And I really loved how they looked. 

Im not too big on third party stuff but daaaaaannnnnggg do those legs look good with FW heretics!

Is there some gap where the torso and legs meet? The fella next to the double-fisting pistols, on the left, looks like he has some minor gaps by his belt. maybe some GS and adding either some pouches, grenades or severed heads could cover it too? Some good ol' standard chaos gear.

Im not too big on third party stuff but daaaaaannnnnggg do those legs look good with FW heretics!

Is there some gap where the torso and legs meet? The fella next to the double-fisting pistols, on the left, looks like he has some minor gaps by his belt. maybe some GS and adding either some pouches, grenades or severed heads could cover it too? Some good ol' standard chaos gear.

Thanks man! Yeah there is some gap. But its my fault. I was cutting the flash and just cut to deep.

Really great control on your highlighting. Amazingly painted model (the maulerfiend). Looking forward to see the cultists painted.

Thank you very much my friend ^^)

Good stuff, you rarely see Red Corsairs look so good.

You rarely see them at all ^^D Thank you !

Khorne has claimed his skull hahaha ... Dam he looks good! look forward to seeing some paint on him ... once you find his head

Or he claimed khornes? xD 

Your jugger-lord is looking sweet! Now find that head!

Sagentus...That does sound like something he'd be into.

Thanks man! Already found it. Now only to pick it up ^^D

Chaos lord on juggernaut and Huron redone both look great.  Can't wait to see more.

Thank you. There is more to come for sure!

Red Corsairs have a great colour scheme, it's a shame you don't see them around more - and yours are fantastic, great work!

Your Lord on the Juggernaut looks so imposing too, no doubt who's in charge when he's around. Keep it up! 

Red Corsairs have a great colour scheme, it's a shame you don't see them around more - and yours are fantastic, great work!

Your Lord on the Juggernaut looks so imposing too, no doubt who's in charge when he's around. Keep it up! 

Thank you man! I wanted to give him that Darth Vader vibe ^^)

He looks brutal, very regal and commanding aura about him.

Thank you very much!

He looks epic! The only thing I would do is make sure the chain sits in his hand. But other than that its absolutely amazing, very imposing presence, great work all round

The chains dont move. I made sure that they are the right length and then just added a little bit of glue on to it.  

Archived