Terra Will Fall - An ancient evil returns

GhostMalone

Posted · Hidden by Captain Semper, December 7, 2013 - Off topic
Hidden by Captain Semper, December 7, 2013 - Off topic

I know brother but the XIVth company will be reborn soon don't you worry.

Now I'm at work currently and we just found 2 abandoned baby kittens on the side of the highway, no parents no homes and the nearest town is 10km away.

So I decided to keep them

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps57b34eec.jpg

Introducing Khârn & Lortarra

How could someone abandon these furry little buggers? :(

Remind me of 2 of our cats though I wasn't allowed to give them the honour of being named after 40K characters. :P

I've already got a cat called peter griffin and a dog named cooper after my favourite local beer, now I talked the misses in letting me bring them home.

They are frightened scared and have been in the cold.

I'll try find them good homes but for now they are mine. I'll take them to the vet for vaccinations and a health assessment. Poor little buggers

They were in the box next to a rubbish pile of branches near the worksite I happened to go for a walk and found them making their crying noises broke my heart.

Makes me hate people so :cussing much

Bless you for opening your heart to those adorable kittens and giving them a place to stay, even if its just temporary... And let whoever abandoned them be thrice damned
As a cat lover and owner of two adorable destructive poop machines myself all I can is thankfully there are people like you out there who found them. Here is hoping that you can find them good homes or at least have the space for them yourself.

I will try keep them it's just a matter of making the misses see how small they are.

I may be a traitor but these cats will be destructive bloodthirsty balls of fluff and will be counts as deamon princes and stride the gaming boards smacking over the defences of terra :D

Let training commence

Wargear: teeth of pain, (May cause characters or units to go missing and change positions on the battle field) four paw shaped wrecking balls (causes instant death so much so that eternal warrior is useless [and possibly some breakage])

Strength: as much as needed

Wounds: unlimited

Special rules: uncontrollable (he may attack your enemy, your ally or you... He might also take a nap in the middle of the battlefield, who knows...)

;)

In all seriousness those are awesome names for pets, which ones which?

-The Boater

The copper one is a girl by the looks of it so she's Lottara

And the black one seems to have a -[retracted]- so he's Khârn

And I caught them biting each other on my lunch break so they are deffinately going to hate being split apart :/

So I guess now it's a waiting game, after work I've got them booked in to the vet to check on them I'm worried that they could have been out there for ages they seem to be about 3-4 weeks old so I'm hoping they aren't dehydrated or sick

Missus*

<puts away Grammar Nazi monocle>

Good on ya for doing that, Jasp. There's a cat that's visited me several times outside that's either someone's outside cat or one that got abandoned because strays are definitely not that friendly. Wish I could take him in, but my brother's Lab isn't too friendly to the felines.

Well thanks kage,

But it seems my kindness is bitch slapped by karma again, I just got back from the vet and after crying for the past 30mins I can tell you the kittens were 3 weeks old both blind and badly malnourished and without the mother likely to die but they had nice shiny coats.

The vet decided that there were two options one being a $4000 procedure per cat with a 40% chance at restoring if lucky one eye for them if they were lucky or meeting the god-emperor.

Financially I could not afford this and they are being granted the emperors peace.

I'll be away from the site for a while till I can get past the anger and sadness.

-Taron

Sorry to hear the news brother, but I think you've done the right thing for even trying to save them, although it wasn't financially possible in this case it's the thought that counts brother.

What happened to Khârn an Lottara is awful - it's a cruel world out there. Jasp, given the circumstances I'm sure you did the right thing.

This however is not the forum to discuss such matters. As such I'm rendering a number of threads invisible. Please stick to the topic from now on.

Archived