Centurion Deathstars

Gideon999

That's why I like you, Giga.  Blunt, bluff, to the point, common sense.

I am actually a fan of unusual tactics in competitive games and tend to look for counter-intuitive yet effective uses for units, but sadly 40k nowadays doesn't support such depth. :/  

Land Raider Spartan

Pfff, your land raider spartan will get stomped on by your opponent's imperator titan, not to mention torn apart by pre-daemonprince Fulgrim. 

That's why I like you, Giga.  Blunt, bluff, to the point, common sense.

I am actually a fan of unusual tactics in competitive games and tend to look for counter-intuitive yet effective uses for units, but sadly 40k nowadays doesn't support such depth. :/  

>Land Raider Spartan

Pfff, your land raider spartan will get stomped on by your opponent's imperator titan, not to mention torn apart by pre-daemonprince Fulgrim. 

Spartans aren't apoc units, and for a small price you suddenly ignore melta. I've used one to great affect before but I learned not to bother with the Laser Destroyers. Ordnance now a days is a pain to deal with when using multiple weapons.

No, but aren't they in a 40k approved FW publication? If so, it is intended to mean that they are usable in 40k.

Maybe your group restricts "regular 40k games" to codices only (or GW only? or any other arbitrary way), but if you allow all that is supposed to be possible in 40k, then spartans are one of those too.

Archived