Slaanesh Chosen Test Model - Thoughts

Nemac Vradon

I love those Chosen models, and I must say your colors really pop the details. I like my Slaanesh models a little more disturbing, but this is a good example of the other end of the spectrum. That color is really pretty cool. Is it metallic? 

Thanks, the final colour is Slaanesh Grey and the metal is Mithril Silver washed with Leviathan Purple and then Mithril again. I was thinking of doing each member of the unit with slightly differing purples and pinks as I read somewhere they all changed there armour with those sorts of colours after their fall to chaos. I may try and make them more disturbing, maybe make the tabards looked like flayed skin?

I really like that metallic purple/pink, very unusual and creative.

Personally I prefer to paint the Daemon faces and such as a part of the armour that the Marine has shaped and crafted to decorate his form, but I think the organic approach works too.

Hope to see some more of these! ;)

It's not at all like what I would have done, but I do like it. I also support the idea of doing different colors for each just because I get REALLY bored painting power armor.

Power armour can get monotonous to paint for sure. Try painting something totally different now and then. Helps keep it fresh. Last thing I did was a Malifaux Rotten Belle (Victorian Steampunk Horror zombie call girl). Not a single piece of armour in sight. Now I'm loving painting the Kakophoni armour.

For a test mini he's looking great. Before I make a suggestion on research material, how old are you?

wheres this research material then huh huh huh??? I wanna see what nastys you dig up biggrin.png

The test mini looks pretty sweet btw, try a bit of blood on the edges of the flayed skin, reinforces the grim look.

Archived