2000 points starting list

thor1234

as the Titke Suggests, I have built the beginings of my Heresy Era Ultramarines, Ive gone for a Siege Style List, using masses of infantry and artillery, but im stuck with what to spend my last 205 points on....

Heres what I got atm:

+++HQ+++
Praetor Maximus Orion:

Artificer Armour, Master Crafted Paragon Blade, Digital Weapons, Melta Bombs, Iron Halo

Captain Helo, the Siege Breaker

Power Axe, 2 Phospex Bombs, Artificer Armour and Nuncio Vox

+++TROOPS+++

Legion Tactical Squad Daecus:

15 Legions Astartes Warriors, Nuncio-Vox, Sergeant Daecus

Legion Tactical Squad Tybos:

15 LegionsAstartes Warriors, Nuncio-Vox, Sergeant Tybos

Legion Breacher Siege Squad Harkkon:

20 Legion Astartes Warriors, 4 Flamers, Sergeant Harkkon Has a Power Fist, Artificer Armour and a Breaching Charge

+++HEAVY SUPPORT++++

Legion Sicaran Battle Tank:

Lascannon Sponsons

Legion Sicaran Battle Tank:

Lascannon Sponsons

Legion Artillery Squadron:

2 Legion Medusa Siege Tanks

Preator and Siege Breaker g in the Breacher Squad (I had considered Melta on the Breachers over flamers), the Sicaran Tanks will advance backing up the tactical Squads...

a few ideas I had were:

• add an Apothecary to each of the units of infantry
  • boost the units to 20 man units and fill them out with some kit on the Sarges
  • add in some quad Mortars

any and all suggestions welcome!

Thor

It's a very good list, tbh as you'll be hitting the flyer-barrier point I'd reccomend some dedicated AA, you can pick up a twin-lascannon mortis (contemptor or normal) for under 200pts, equally there are heavy support squads with flakks (this gets pricey fast) or your own flyer with a large range to choose from (storm eagle, avenger fighter, primus lightning etc.) or even tarantula sentries (4 per 'squad' makes them low FoC cost) w/ hyperios launchers (they also can have Interceptor & Skyfire).

thanks Russ Brother!

I had considered the primus lightning from book 2 tooled up with rockets (and using a nephlim jetfighter for the model)

and if ya read my reports in the ultramarine section you'll see a flyer was probably needed! looks like I need to test it!

Archived