Soon brother soon ;)

So making some repairs, decided that the death company rhino will become a pimped out ride for my destroyers ;)

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps9f0b1f9b.jpg

Melice- I will always jump from army to army it's in my nature, sadly my obssesive love of this hobby can be a curse.

LaCroix- at least you can verse many armies one day

Tyrax- yes the blood of the traitor still flows but not in my veins at the moment.

So I've basecoated the fellblade, now to go grab a can of mephiston red and tape off this baneblade.

My thoughts for the next step are pretty easy, I'm gathering parts for a commission from BCK to make me a kick arse Vigilator so next will be working on building 2x 10 man recon squads and a 5 man recon squad finishing the two rhinos and getting the FW extra armour (these rhinos will be for my destroyers) & building 2x 10 man destroyer squads.

The honour guard were a great test but I've decided to repurpose some members, one will become a destroyer sgt W/ art armour, one will be a recon sgt W/art armour & one will be repurposed to a eventual 20 man despoiler squad.

Molokai and I are planning on re enacting the istvaan campaign at a later point but that's not till were both in a 3000pt area, LaCroix is making amazing progress and is one of the best hobbyists I know in the area & I have to thank him for putting up with my mood swings.

Tomorrow will be the first Grumpy bastard get together that we should all attend, so guys I'm ready for an arse kicking

all good jasp. im a better teacher than gamer these days.

just believe that everyone has their own ways of doing things and there's never a "wrong way"  in this hobby

some of my work i think looks hideous but others seem to like it.... 

all good jasp. im a better teacher than gamer these days.

just believe that everyone has their own ways of doing things and there's never a "wrong way"  in this hobby

some of my work i think looks hideous but others seem to like it.... 

Amen to that.

So I'll have our battle report up from yesterday soon, what I learnt....

Well I :cussing hate dice and the line up of fluff vs rules.

Fellblade lost it's primary weapon in turn 1 before I could even use it, took me till turn 3 to realise I could repair it.

When your versing Template armies and a lot of mechanised HV compared to our contemptor and fellblade 20 man squads fall like flies.

I still need to learn that as frustrating as it is to never win rolling 1's is my future.

So I will say 30k rules are fun but tyrants legion and chaos are far far far ahead

it wasnt that bad. just one lucky shot...

you're just upset cos i killed a deathshroud with boltguns lol

who knows how  the game would have ended up seeing you still held the objectives and sitting pretty insode bunkers

Not for jasp he wanted the fellblade to kill everything..........

I sent jasp the pics of the day. Wishing I took more of your Awesome looking death guard brother

@lacroix- yeah I know but I just hate that I've still got a lot of rules to memorise :/

@depthcharge- I consider it an honour and privilege to beat you ;)

@molokai- yeah we did but the fellblade needed more damage, that was brilliant finishing off the Deamon prince bro very classy ;)

@lacroix2- you know I wanted to blow up every tank on the field

So I know I know battle report but I've got no spare time till Friday so this should help tide over;

Preparing for the ETL so I've ceased progress on the fellblade but I'm preparing ideas and whatnot for my contribution.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps19b255c4.jpg

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps4fc7448e.jpg

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps8ee01966.jpg

Finally got my Native American heads so it's time to add my spin on Blood Angels

Archived