So it's Friday and I'm still waiting on my Apotgecary bits & next 10 reavers.

Tonight I'll be taking the misses out to Shiki for a nice night of Saki JPop and watching China's no 1 dating show if you are the one :P

So hopefully I'll have another update as I'm hoping these items arrive today.

So it's Friday and I'm still waiting on my Apotgecary bits & next 10 reavers.

Tonight I'll be taking the misses out to Shiki for a nice night of Saki JPop and watching China's no 1 dating show if you are the one tongue.png

So hopefully I'll have another update as I'm hoping these items arrive today.

You watch that crap? Wow...I don't even turn on the tv in china, seriously, i disconnected the cable, my 50" tv is a computer monitor :P

Flint- well yeah and I used a fair it of posing and spacing to bulk him out aswell, there is however a size difference in some kits.

MordentHex- I watch all sorts of trash for the misses

So here's my Sunday WIP trying to rehash my old WE scheme

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps116c1603.jpg

Flint- well yeah and I used a fair it of posing and spacing to bulk him out aswell, there is however a size difference in some kits.

MordentHex- I watch all sorts of trash for the misses

So here's my Sunday WIP trying to rehash my old WE scheme

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps116c1603.jpg

Fair enough on the shows. lucky enough for me and my woman enjoy most of the same shows, and if i dont like her show i bugger off to my hobby room. :P

Nice WE, i expect blood spatter on the front of that shield...

Ugh, tell me about it. The g/f keeps our Tivo *filled* with either goofy reality show crap or Grimm. I just want to sit down and watch hilarious Japanese game shows or Californication pinch.gif

Anywho, OT, I'm always glad to see you roll out some more World Eaters. I'm normally not a fan of the unarmored arms, but he's looking pretty sweet so far!

I'm not a fan of unarmored limbs either - I'm looking at you, Khârn flakes - but I like him. I'd have never thought of painting the shield's outer trim blue, though I know you've been doing that for a long time. I'm surprised he still has an aquila though. Of course, considering where it is, it may fit his opinion of the corpse emperor.

Well guys he may get a blood splatter treatment eventually but for now I'm just going to drill out the bolter till I can order another set of rampagers & mkV to build a full squad.

I will be ordering Khârn & I will be ordering another angron.

Hopefully today my apothecary parts arrive :)

Edit:

MordentHex- I'm really trying to improve on my scheme and easing off of overt details like rivets and heavy washes to make a cleaner crisp model that still shows signs of my usual "craftsmanship"

Flint- Calarfornication lost it's touch after season 3 for myself but hank moody is a brilliant character, right now I'm kicking myself as I've just started getting back into Everybody loves Raymond for some light hearted humour, but I need to start married with children again. I'm going to utilise bare limbs on as many of my XIVth company as I can.

Knightoftheraven- I just like to break up the white trying to utilise the blue red and green spot colours sporadically to break up the white and blue. I may repurpose my WE to loyalists or pre istvaan

go the dirty gory look as it suits your style..

i still want to see in your army a world eater bare headed with ear plugs....

Boy watch yourself ;)

I'll GS up a version of me for them just need to get the 40mm down to scale without looking like a joke on a mini.

money bags!

I wish :P

when i can make it....

bloody wife with her "get fit" ideas.

i'm hoping i'll be able to do 1500pts of world eaters soonish hope you dont mind normal predators (when i get one) still dont ecen have any character models painted or created yet

Any mk predator Is fine brother, just no mkvii :P

Getting fit isn't bad man gym every arvo for an hour for 2 weeks and you'll feel so much better, focus on cardio and lay off junk.

Then you can come workout with me

Edit: get a bloody avatar brother

Well I'll have him finished soon.

Bitz arrived still need to touch up parts;

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zpsb7726999.jpg

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps07c918bd.jpg

Archived