Cool idea with the chuiriugeon!!!

Might I suggest another go over the white bits with another layer of thinned down white?

Why yes you may suggest it :P

I'll do it eventually I'm just tired and lazy, damn work

Ha jealous much tongue.png

As in you actually have someone to play against? Very! Although there is this Scottish guy close to here that use to play. I think I can sucker him into starting the hobby again. ;)

Well brother if you were here in the merry old land of Aus we'd be rolling dice like high rollers

I'm a big fan of that World Eater Boarding Marine. Great stuff all round, Jasp :tu:

Thanks Lud, I still need to decal and final trim that bad boy but I'm considering adding a nice WE maw on the shield

I like the black lines between his fingers... I should do that to my own models one day. tongue.png

Will you put blood on his narthecium?

Depending on how I feel when I get back to work on his base and final details

come on jaspcat dont you mean "if your allowed to" when you get home from work? lol

still i wish i have a lot more bits floating about to be able to convert without worring about cutting up my limited resin bits

come on jaspcat dont you mean "if your allowed to" when you get home from work? lol

still i wish i have a lot more bits floating about to be able to convert without worring about cutting up my limited resin bits

I'm allowed to I just need to ensure I balance everything, otherwise the lady gets a bit angry

Lol

I hope you and me will find some time in this life to sit down and have a good ol game of WhiskeyHammer ;)

Keep up the good work!

Brother it will be an honour, it will be whiskey cigars gold coated dice and will be held in a strip club :P

Lol

I hope you and me will find some time in this life to sit down and have a good ol game of WhiskeyHammer ;)

Keep up the good work!

Brother it will be an honour, it will be whiskey cigars gold coated dice and will be held in a strip club :P

Next weekend sound good then? :D

Can I have the strippers roll my dice?

I need a FAQ.

Continue on with the resin *sniff* goodness and don't let my random humor bother anymore!!!

Thanks forte, means heaps to me to hear that.

So in honour of Heathens ascending to ModHood I felt that this was fitting;

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps699fb88e.jpg

And it's a sign for all those IW out there that the prosecution of ultras is for me only msn-wink.gif

My primus apothecary once I get some brass rod to help correct the weight of the pewter narthecium pack.

So I've planned out for the SoH Contingent;

Abaddon & loken

30x reavers

5x Justaerian

3x drop pods

1x Mortis contemptor

Works of beauty Jasp! I really like your official thread - as opposed to the unoffiical ones for which you bear no responsibility! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally I'm a big fan of your Death Guard work. I think this latest mini based on the WHFB Chaos Lord is really a big hit! Love the WE white too!

Keep it up - the way this is going you'll have an army from every legion soon! How cool is that?

Thanks Semper & your right I will end up with a force from every legion msn-wink.gif

I try put my own spin on each legion and I know I'm not the best painter, I just can't stand totally clean marines.

So now I'm throwing up my next piece for a vote

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zpsfd5d8696.jpg

He will be a pyromancer psyker I will do some more GS conversion work but I want to know which legion should he belong to; you have 18 choices msn-wink.gif

So give me your vote and a reason he should be apart of said legion

I would make him First Legion, Crusade Era, prior to the discovery of the Lion on Caliban.  The lightning bolts on his chest hint at him being a veteran of  the Unification Era Wars.  There are no overt Legion or Chapter markings on the model anywhere just the Greek letters on his shins.  You could carefully remove the Aquila from his helmet or leave it and explain it as a badge of honor for fighting at the Emperor's side or something.  My only real problem with the mini is the backpack.  The vents mark it out as being too new to belong to a Crusade Era marine, I would swap it out for a MK II pack without anything extra at all.

Thanks Semper & your right I will end up with a force from every legion msn-wink.gif

I try put my own spin on each legion and I know I'm not the best painter, I just can't stand totally clean marines.

He will be a pyromancer psyker I will do some more GS conversion work but I want to know which legion should he belong to; you have 18 choices msn-wink.gif

hmmm thought i traded him to you for the start of your red scorpions?

hmmm thought i traded him to you for the start of your red scorpions?

I'll get on to the red scorpions soon, I just ran out of resin and I'm bored with nothing to do so as I have 5 days off I thought stuff it let's try something new.

Archived