Shattered Legions : Vulkan Lives! Edition... (new scheme)

A UK third party, anvilforge IIRC. I just ordered with a friend who did needed more on is minimum order.And I game in Montreal. Drinks on me if you can find me!

I asked where because you game in Montreal, of course ;)

Been a while since I played in any store here, usually played with friends at home but am thinking once I have a few models painted again I could bring a force instore eventually, was sply wondering if there were any people recommended :)

And i have to assume these are Anvil Industries then, thanks for he tip, I'd mostly descounted them before for some reason but the pads look amazing on PA as seen here, great use of bits there!

That command squad looks awesome! The banner is especially brilliant. How difficult was it to bend the brass to fit the minis? Because I suddenly feel like making a FW purchase for my own IH terminator command squad.

It's fairly easy using a flat too. Use strong glue to ancor the peice and then use the tool to apply pressure while holding the ancor point down.

Do note that the hand icon was cut at the wrist so one peice is below the kneecap and the other on the upper leg. You'll have to cut the knee cap accordingly as well.

Archived