IIIIIIImmmmmm bbbaaaack!

Arez

Bah, edit button is weakling button whistlingW.gif

But it has soooooo many uses.

Remember, the magic yellow bar shows us that you've tried to use weakling button to cover up your traitorous perversionsteehee.gif .

Still surprised I wasn't called out for the 8 in drunk in my original post...

Bah, edit button is weakling button whistlingW.gif

But it has soooooo many uses.
Remember, the magic yellow bar shows us that you've tried to use weakling button to cover up your traitorous perversionsteehee.gif .

Who's covering up ;)

Speeder? I call meltagun! Ya know digging my wolves out, I found the base work I had done of the tavern. If I didn't have so much on my workstation I'd finish er off asap.

Pic or it didn't happen.

I posted them on here a long time ago, and 4 apartments/townhouses ago.  All I have is a pink foam floor that I started to pick the stone floor into, and two walls of foamboard with bulsa wood "logs" running across the outside.  I may get around to finishing it, but I have so much terrain I don't even know what I'd do with it.  I'm blessed to live 15 mins from one shop with a lot of decent hand made terrain, and another shop 5 mins from my job, 40 from home, that has citadel and beautiful hand made terrain/tables.

But it would be nice to finish, you know, for the memories.... or lack thereof, of the tavern brawls...  Allfather bless it, where is Postal!?

I think that Zynk left his clown shoes around here somewhere. Should be a good chew toy for one of the thunderwolves. Good to see that some of the old "whelp" guard are still around. I lurk more often than not. Nothing has seen paint for too long in my house. Rebuilding my motivation.

I think that Zynk left his clown shoes around here somewhere. Should be a good chew toy for one of the thunderwolves. Good to see that some of the old "whelp" guard are still around. I lurk more often than not. Nothing has seen paint for too long in my house. Rebuilding my motivation.

Good to see you lurking ;)

Good to see you around again as well. And for Russ' sake dont get near that bikini. I think Warhorse was saving it for a bolterbabe. And you know he is touchy about that and carries a melta.

I'm sure he'd rather swap a bikini for a daemonette outfit.

A scrambled message explodes from the mastervox feed, linked to the astropaths meditation chamber.

"greenhorn---as--returned--t-Fang"

All heads in the command room turn towards a brooming and hulking figure, positioned in a aurelian class command throne. As the dark figure stands up from his throne the command room is filled with the noise of powerarmor buzzing to life. The light of one of the many hundreds of logic engines gets reflected on the silvery adamantium plates, covering what once used to be a skull. His booming voice fills the entire command room and all linked corridors.

"Get me the commander of this vessel, and assemble the cadian 812th mechanised infantry. This can not be good!"

as the mysterious figure walks by one of the company commanders one of them spots the bright yellow eyes, flickering as a supernova in outer space. He knew this look. Ever since the wolves had send this gaint with them to remain out of harmsway of the inquisition after the purges on Karani that look had never predicted anything good happening. As he regained his attention he could hear some mumbering words spoke by the hulking gaint.

"lost whelps returning home, could the wolftime be upon us?"

good to see so many of you still kicking around, keeping the fang warm for us!msn-wink.gif

ah, brans exterminatusock. a feared and famous weapon, hidden somewhere deep in the fangs armouries, waiting for bran scalphunter to return!

Sadly enough i haven't taken my wolves out of their army box in at least 2 years, and have i become a full on treadhead, using all the cunning of a wolf to smite my opponents using the venerable leman russ battletank! it's still good to see so many of you still around and kicking when i occasionally wander these venerated halls, looking for some ale!

ah, brans exterminatusock. a feared and famous weapon, hidden somewhere deep in the fangs armouries, waiting for bran scalphunter to return!

Sadly enough i haven't taken my wolves out of their army box in at least 2 years, and have i become a full on treadhead, using all the cunning of a wolf to smite my opponents using the venerable leman russ battletank! it's still good to see so many of you still around and kicking when i occasionally wander these venerated halls, looking for some ale!

.....was it you or Mav that sent postal on a black ops mission for the Great Wolf? He's not on terra is he? amongst the Wolf Blades because *ahem* simply put, our pack yah we're up to no good again!

So i finally was able to get into a hobby shop today and get some glue,ill now be able to start posting up updates and pics.

You are the best.

Now that's something I've never heard Greenhorn called lol.

So i finally was able to get into a hobby shop today and get some glue,ill now be able to start posting up updates and pics.

You are the best.

Thanks for the compliment but why?

You are the best.

Now that's something I've never heard Greenhorn called lol.

Im with you on that,been called lots of things but i dont think ever that

Archived