So, how's your ETL prep going?

Dragonlover

You're too kind. What I actually am is a converter, and you get used to the 'what the hell do I actually use this as' logic chain pretty quickly.

That said, if anyone has a thing they're trying to work out what to pledge it as, hit me.

Dragonlover

Vow 1 is on the table. The proper rites have been observed, the Word of Lorgar has been spoken. We wait....

Sorcerer

Heldrake

Helbrute

Lord of Change

15 Plaguebearers (Plagueridden, Icon, Musician)

15 Plaguebearers (Plagueridden, Icon)

well my first vow is in, all 1909 points of it. Second vow will be all Slaanesh, Third will be Word Bearers (Chaos bless red spray cans) and Fourth will be Daemons. If I dont burn out Ill try fit in a fifth vow of whatever I have left unpainted.

Question, anybody seen any good converted Palanquins? My brain has just stopped working.

oooooo I cant believe I never thought of that, your a :cussin legend mate, cheers. Got any piks or links to it?

Hmm google doesnt have any as cool as my friends. I'll have to get some pictures next time I'm at his place.

10 Cultists assembled, tomorrow is basecoat time to see how it works, probably the first five models will be painted too. Hopefully the rest of my army vow will be assembled by sunday and on monday should my Be'Lakor arrive via mail so I can vow him later on. In the end I am as ready as I can be. For the first time I am approaching to army building and painting as a veteran should, efficient, organized and above all well informed. I have squandered many resources in the past jumping from scheme to scheme, from army list to army list, but no more. Now I have all the paints I need, all the brushes I need and all the models I plan to play, no more and no less. Should this scheme be true it will be expanded to my Tribe of the Snake project for my Ogre Kingdoms from Fantasy. So not a single drop of paint is going to be wasted. Hopefully new models will be released this summer but until than I will limit to the old range as long as I have to but not a moment more than I need to. 

This hobby is becoming bloody expensive so I think everything must be as efficient as possible in order to save some money which should be available for future releases and only those. 

Archived