Scythes of the emperor.... Update 13/11/18

@recon0321: it is indeed Abby's body and left arm.

@augustus: thank you fella, and I know it's a bold move lol I'm looking to either GS a flat piece of armour over the middle eye or place a bid armour plate there connected to chains.

@olis: cheers fella

@deathspectre: that's a very plausible reason there lol

@Armond: thank you fella.

Your Scythes are really well done, love the beaten and worn look you've achieved with the painting and conversion work.The Kukri blade looks pretty cool on your Terminator there. Is that scratchbuilt or from a forgeworld kit?

In regards to the eye you could maybe try adding a thigh plate from the plastic terminators, would save you the trouble of sculpting a plate out of GS and would add to the armoured look. Keep up the good work.

Your Scythes are really well done, love the beaten and worn look you've achieved with the painting and conversion work.The Kukri blade looks pretty cool on your Terminator there. Is that scratchbuilt or from a forgeworld kit?

In regards to the eye you could maybe try adding a thigh plate from the plastic terminators, would save you the trouble of sculpting a plate out of GS and would add to the armoured look. Keep up the good work.

The blade is from the world eaters rampages squad from firgeworld.

And I thought about the thigh plate from the termie kit but it hides so much from the main chest area, maybe I'll just shave the eye very carefully

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet

Thanks fella

Killer conversion man, looking forward to the paint.

Thank you mate, where have you been? And I can't wait to paint him

"Thai guy" looks awesome! Scrolling down the page and looking at all the angles I could hear Thunderstuck playing in the back of my head.

Damn these iPhones and auto corrects lol and now you've mentioned thunderstruck, I see and hear it too lol

Hmm. I love the conversion with the exception of the sword. I just think he needs something meatier. But that's just my opinion. You'll make him look killer either way!

I did initially think a bigger sword but I liked the how gladiator style sword that could be looked at as an old scythe blade re purposed, plus termies get in close, thank you fella appreciate the honesty

Real nice work, you have a gift!

Thank you fella, I just like to add and bring a lot of character to my models

Archived