+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Dark Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

Come brothers, do not dissapoint the Lion!

Even if you only vow 1 character or a squad of scouts it will make a difference.

Any vows need to be in by the end of may so if you only intend to paint later in the ETL you must vow before then. This is what I have done, I have submitted my vow but work will not begin for 2 to 3 weeks.

I plan to work through my RW once the termies are done. This is because I only have to spray them black, just like the Templars ;)

We are the First Legion, slow to anger but once the war has begun we are unstoppable!

For the 1st and the Lion...

I, Greenz, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

One 5 man deathwing squad (with 1 assault cannon, 1 chainfist ) -245 pts
One 5 man deathwing squad (with 4 thunder hammers and storm shields ) -240pts
One 10 man tactical squad (veteran sergeant with combi-plasma, one plasma cannon, and one plasma gun) -190pts

From Codex Dark Angels of total value of 675 points on or before August 1st.
Success will bring eternal glory to the First Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Edit: Pics will come this evening when I get home

med_gallery_71758_9673_522553.jpg

med_gallery_71758_9673_269737.jpg

med_gallery_71758_9673_399895.jpg

I, Stobz, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

One Deathwing Knights Squad -235points

One Deathwing Landraider with Multi Melta -290points

Two Deathwing Landraider Crusaders with Multi Meltas -580points

From the Dark Angel codex of total value 1105points

Success will bring eternal glory to the First Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

13941632127_38b23af5ab_b.jpg

Baby steps biggrin.png

I, Bahram, answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux III and vow to complete;
1xLandraider - 280p
1x Landraider Crusader - 290p
5xDWT - 245p
5xAssault Marines - 90p

@905 points

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h161/joakimkallstrom/Angels%20of%20the%20Lion/2014-05-02104648_zps37f3cf07.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h161/joakimkallstrom/Angels%20of%20the%20Lion/2014-05-02104721_zps2a69dbf6.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h161/joakimkallstrom/Angels%20of%20the%20Lion/2014-05-02104819_zps8191825a.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h161/joakimkallstrom/Angels%20of%20the%20Lion/2014-05-02104615_zps2b424094.jpg
Hoping it's okey that I've started on some models

Semper.... Just templars posting.....

its nice to see all of you dragging in the wake of the forum that is the Angels of Death. 

The only reason we even allow the dress wearing 1st to hang around is to host the ETL

Semper is actually one of us anyway. we made him an official AoD member so he could wear a real badge with honor behind it.

All joking aside, you guys need more vows and more members involved. the Chaos legions has someone who is struggling to scrape together as many points as he can i think he has some notion that he wants to vow more than me. if he does great, if he does and finishes it, props to him. I know how intimidating those mega vows are, especially since im one of them. 

now hike up your skirts and get to work! (and if you guys do well, ill paint a dark angel character in honor of the battle)

Semper.... Just templars posting.....

its nice to see all of you dragging in the wake of the forum that is the Angels of Death. 

The only reason we even allow the dress wearing 1st to hang around is to host the ETL

Semper is actually one of us anyway. we made him an official AoD member so he could wear a real badge with honor behind it.

All joking aside, you guys need more vows and more members involved. the Chaos legions has someone who is struggling to scrape together as many points as he can i think he has some notion that he wants to vow more than me. if he does great, if he does and finishes it, props to him. I know how intimidating those mega vows are, especially since im one of them. 

now hike up your skirts and get to work! (and if you guys do well, ill paint a dark angel character in honor of the battle)

define "well"..

I SvenONE answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1x Company Master, in Terminator Armor with the Monster Slayer of Caliban with a Perfidious Relic

1x Deathwing Command Squad with Lightning "Claws", 1 Cyclone Missile Launcher and Champion and Deathwing Company Banner

480 Points

Pictures to come soon, I have to dig out some forge world models out of my closet this weekend.

Oh those Templars.. I'd make tons of vows too if all I had to paint was black with smidges of white... whistlingW.gif

EDIT: Image Added on 5/5/14 http://i.imgur.com/Q8AJPBb.jpg

Enough with the AoD insolence! Show them who's boss! The First is not to become a mockery of lesser Chapters! To war brothers - the Lion demands it!

Well done to the new additions - far from baby steps Stobz! msn-wink.gif

Updated for Pbenner and Cactus too!

And Elmo? You still owe me your total points value...

Good luck to all!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

This maybe the case, but right now MORE than half the AoD vows come from the Templar camp. That means that the Templars have more vows that all the other AoD put together. More importantly we are four vows behind the Templars (but with more pledged points)... 

SO LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR: THE TEMPLARS WILL LOSE TO US THIS YEAR COME WHAT MAY!

I'll take up arms myself if it comes down to that!

PENANCE VOW:

I Captain Semper, the Master of Recruits will paint up High Marshal Helbrecht to the best of my ability if the Dark Angels score less than the Black Templars! 

I have now had a chance to work out my points and here they are (I will be editing my original post too and adding a link to the WIP).

Deathwing Command Squad (5 , 325 pts)
Deathwing Champion (Halberd of Caliban)
Deathwing Apothecary 
Deathwing Company Banner
Power Fist (x2), Storm Bolter (x2), Chainfist (x1), Assault Cannon (x1)

Deathwing Knights (5 , 235 pts)
Knight Master (Storm Shield, Flail of the Unforgiven)
Deathwing Knights x 4 (Mace of Absolution, Storm Shield)

Deathwing Terminator Squad (5 , 245 pts)
Deathwing Terminator Sergeant (Lightning Claws)
Power Fist (x3), Storm Bolter (x3), Chainfist (x1) Assault Cannon (x1)

Deathwing Terminator Squad (5 , 250 pts)
Deathwing Terminator Sergeant (Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield)
Power Fist (x3), Storm Bolter (x3), Chainfist (x1) Cyclone Missile Launcher (x1)

Deathwing Terminator Squad (5 , 250 pts)
Deathwing Terminator Sergeant (Power Sword & Storm Bolter;)
Power Fist (x3), Storm Bolter (x4), Chainfist (x1) Assault Cannon (x1)

Grand Total: 1305 Points

I'll take up arms myself if it comes down to that!

PENANCE VOW:

I Captain Semper, the Master of Recruits

will paint up High Marshal Helbrecht to the best of my ability if the

Dark Angels score less than the Black Templars!

It is good to see that you are already planning on what you will do when you lose.

We are only focusing on doing what it takes to win.

ZEAL!

Perhaps something like this msn-wink.gif

gallery_48988_9534_41272.jpg

or perhaps this?

gallery_48988_9534_67955.jpg

Cheers,

Jono

A witch in any color is still a witch. The Templars have already stated their position on witches in robes, or otherwise*

* See ETL Penance vows in your own forum.

I, Dark Rage, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete two Deathwing Terminator Squads from Codex Dark Angels of total value of 495 Points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the First Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Will update with pictures tomorrow.

I, Cyfax, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX III and vow to complete from Codex: Dark Angels on or before August 1st:

- Ravenwing Command Squad: with 1 additional Black Knight with grenade launcher, ravenwing company banner, apothecary and champion - 210 Points.

- Ravenwing Black Knights: with 1 additional Black Knight with grenade launcher, 1 Huntsmaster with Power Sword - 180 points

- A Company Master: with Jump Pack, Plasma Pistol, Mace of Redemption and artificer armor - 170 points.

For a total value 560 points.

Success will bring eternal glory to the Dark Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end!

Black Knights, I'll be painting them up together but to make them legal entries I split them up into 2 squads:

gallery_75066_9309_79394.jpg

Company Master, I intend to use/play him with Artificer armor (he also has the fancy chest from the commander box, and fancy helm from DV set) but I'll make sure to decorate the armor to show it is indeed artificer armor (so I can also enter it in the Bellum wink.png )

gallery_75066_9309_68660.jpg

I, Res Ipsa Loquitur, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1. Belial

Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield

2. Deathwing Squad

Sergeant - Storm Bolter and Power Sword

T1 - Assault Cannon and Power Fist

T2 - Storm Bolter and Chainfist

T3 - Storm Bolter and Power Fist

T4 - Storm Bolter and Power Fist 

from Codex: Dark Angels, of total value 435 points, on or before August 1st, 2014. Success will bring eternal glory to the Dark Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb368/res_ipsa1/20140330_100706_zps884ab6ec.jpg

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb368/res_ipsa1/20140502_195540_zps85zunoqw.jpg

Poland. 

Scibor, specifically. Just under 6 Euro for 3, though they require moderate clean-up work.

http://sciborminiatures.com/en_,shop.php?art=1100

I have six similar ones myself but I have not got around to using them yet.

They are good but you get a large lump of sprue on the back that has to be carefully cleaned off. The back of the shield is bare.

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/jonbrooks_photo/Dark%20Angels/CIMG1768.jpg

All I have to say is even Azrael joined the Black Templars ;)

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k48/Acebaur/20140502_144810_zpssrpv3xal.jpg

One of the first mini's I ever painted too. 

Just ignore the taunting Brothers. They will soon get bored and go away. msn-wink.gif

By the way - has anyone seen a missing Black Templar ship "Ophidium Gulf "- I believe they lost one....

Archived