+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

This is directed at Capt. Semper, but if anyone else is able to reply on his behalf, please do:

Is there a page on the forum where a running total of all vows are displayed, so as to keep tabs on our loyalist foes? Im curious to see where we currently stand.

This is directed at Capt. Semper, but if anyone else is able to reply on his behalf, please do:

Is there a page on the forum where a running total of all vows are displayed, so as to keep tabs on our loyalist foes? Im curious to see where we currently stand.

Every week, the Captain does a round up of where every Forum is at, any particular trends and other information that may be of interest. It's usually post in the PC&A Forum smile.png but he also leaves a link to the post in question in each Forum topic too.

I, Totgeboren, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Chaos Sorcerer (lvl 3, Mark of Slaanesh, Balestar of Mannon, Aura of Dark Glory) and 11 Noise Marines (with 2 Blastmasters, 8 Sonic Blasters and 1 Icon of Excess) from Codex: Chaos Space Marines. These will surprisingly be dedicated to.... Undivided! All hail the word of Lorgar! (I know I know, but I do have a fluffy explanation.)

All of this for a for a total value of 476 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the VIIth Host of the Word Bearers, while failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/totgeboren40/Daemons/PICT2420.jpg

If you counted the points for the mastery levels and the aura, that will probably need to get amended. Remember, if it can't be seen on the model, it does not count.

Alright everything is finally primed, now I just need to find somewhere big enough to set it all up for the before shot. I honestly think my dining room table isn't big enough, but it's my best bet.

Alright everything is finally primed, now I just need to find somewhere big enough to set it all up for the before shot. I honestly think my dining room table isn't big enough, but it's my best bet.

Living room floor?

If you counted the points for the mastery levels and the aura, that will probably need to get amended. Remember, if it can't be seen on the model, it does not count.

Removed the points cost of the psychic levels and the 5++ save in my original post. Maybe the Darkstar should be removed too? I was gonna paint the big chaos star on my Sorcerers torso black to represent the Balestar, but it's not really all that visible.

wow totgeboren i havnt seen those old noiseboize in years will be good to see what a modern paintjob can do to them:tu:

and on the subject of noiseyboys here is some new sculpts from the awesome forgeworld guys with ny update

more pix in my wip

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/DSCN9990_zpsbbd68495.jpg

blink.png

Now those ARE promising... Can't wait to see them done daemonclaw! Big fan of the minis and your painting style... thumbsup.gif

It has been answered already but here it is from the horse's mouth:

Every week after the kick-off of the event, there will be an update that will show the basic stats per faction and a commentary by me regarding the performance and the outlook of each faction. This will indeed be posted in the main ETL thread in the PC&A forum but it will be linked in every strategium so people get alerted... Just to make it clear, first update is due tomorrow... msn-wink.gif

Also to get an idea of what to expect here's last year's first update.

Removed the points cost of the psychic levels and the 5++ save in my original post. Maybe the Darkstar should be removed too? I was gonna paint the big chaos star on my Sorcerers backpack black to represent the Balestar, but it's not really all that visible.

Well, as long as you do some work you can claim the points. The general idea is to avoid getting points for just adding special rules to the mini without any modelling/painting associated. If you do the work, you can claim the points. :)

AS THE FIRST UPDATE APPROACHES, PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST PAGE TO MAKE SURE YOUR STATUS IS CORRECTLY REPRESENTED. LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE ANY DESCREPANCIES.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

So you can put LED lights for the model to get Aura.

I know that sounds excessive, but I love seeing certain people doing it.

I have a really nasty cold at the moment. If anyone needs a Nurgle aura I'm sure I could come up with something.

sorry

*bites back slaanesh aura comments* and now im gonna go post office to get my signed clive barker stuff... dont worry forte ill take piks so you can bathe in its glory :D

get some of that mixed berry lemsip stuff down ya (not literally, it burns) that stuff is the dogs danglys

I'm not sure how huge of a deal this is, but I am doing a 7 man termie squad and I typed 6 in my vow. The points in my vow are correct but the model count is off by one.

Totally my fault, no doubt. Don't think banishment is in order though :)

Can it be corrected somehow or am I doomed in some way?

Speaking of banishment, for those who follow the news/rumours it now looks like loyalists will be 'legally' able to summon daemons in 7ed (in the WD they mention a battle where the Dark Angels win against some Nids after Ezekiel summoned a Bloodthirster), and as 7ed is released just before the deadline for the ETL, will daemons be a legal addition for loyalists too? ;) 

@200plus: No problem at all! :) just correct it in your vow - since the points are correct I don't have to do anything! :lol:

@ totgeboren: No! The rules for this ETL are set. No changes - certainly no changes in that direction...

Speaking of banishment, for those who follow the news/rumours it now looks like loyalists will be 'legally' able to summon daemons in 7ed (in the WD they mention a battle where the Dark Angels win against some Nids after Ezekiel summoned a Bloodthirster), and as 7ed is released just before the deadline for the ETL, will daemons be a legal addition for loyalists too? ;)

And I have to say that is the single most stupid idea GW has ever had. The only Imperial that should be able to summon any Daemons should be Inquisitors. And even then, only the most extreme ones would.

And back to the real topic.

Speaking of banishment, for those who follow the news/rumours it now looks like loyalists will be 'legally' able to summon daemons in 7ed (in the WD they mention a battle where the Dark Angels win against some Nids after Ezekiel summoned a Bloodthirster), and as 7ed is released just before the deadline for the ETL, will daemons be a legal addition for loyalists too? msn-wink.gif

And I have to say that is the single most stupid idea GW has ever had. The only Imperial that should be able to summon any Daemons should be Inquisitors. And even then, only the most extreme ones would.

Dude, the Imperium and Daemons are BFFs now. I mean hating the witch, the heretic, and the daemon was so 6th edition. Get with the times, geez...

Speaking of banishment, for those who follow the news/rumours it now looks like loyalists will be 'legally' able to summon daemons in 7ed (in the WD they mention a battle where the Dark Angels win against some Nids after Ezekiel summoned a Bloodthirster), and as 7ed is released just before the deadline for the ETL, will daemons be a legal addition for loyalists too? msn-wink.gif

Dude, the Imperium and Daemons are BFFs now. I mean hating the witch, the heretic, and the daemon was so 6th edition. Get with the times, geez...

No :thanks: I'm gonna stick with painting I think.

Here it is, everyone ready and primed. Starting on the puppies later today.

10269295_10152409880909467_8487701613486

oh brother and i thought i was going to struggle with my measly 400point attemptblush.png ,you sir must be an insomniac,or mad or REALLY like paintinglaugh.png

seriously the best of luck to you

WOOOO! Have a new light, so I'm back in the game! I'm gonna edit this post to put all the stage 1 photos I take over the course of my vow, so without further ado, here are my Havocs:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa130/sangapics13/Mobile%20Uploads/43c403c7-3585-4cce-ba5e-2eb1b3a3c710_zps32f51992.jpg

For the Warmaster!

Here it is, everyone ready and primed. Starting on the puppies later today.

Steve, when I read you vow I thought it was impossible. But now that I see it, I see it's mostly vehicles. You can do this. With steady work and lots of support from us (garnered by regular pics of progress) you will be one of our heroes!!!! thumbsup.gif

(btw is that a reaver in there???)

WOOOO! Have a new light, so I'm back in the game! I'm gonna edit this post to put all the stage 1 photos I take over the course of my vow, so without further ado, here are my Havocs:

Great! Good luck man!

Archived