+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

Oh geez, so that is what I have to face on the fields of battle heathens?  Lordy...  Nice vow, cannot wait to see it on the tables!

Nice one Furioso, knock that bad boy out!  I have three models left and vow #1 is done!

I might bite the bullet on a Sicaran...  Just sayin' heathens ;)

God damn it!! I have had no time to paint this week and I'm working overtime all weekend.

I'm hoping to batch paint everything on the ASAP!

Then I'll vow a spartan 10 destroyers 5 terminators and another rhino maybe more :)

Is there a Heresy banner for the ETL floating about? You know, so I can show the divide more because ours will have a marine rocking crusade armour tongue.png

Hey 1KH:  What are you going to use for the quad cannons?  I was considering using FW thudd guns but I think they will be too big for the rapier chassis, i.e. come off looking awkward.  I'm always looking to steal good conversion ideas.

Thanks, -OMG

Rapier 'Quad' Cannons x3 = 180

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

=][= FIRST WEEKLY UPDATE =][=

Important note:
FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS THE BLACK TEMPLARS ARE A FACTION IN THEIR OWN RIGHT. THE REST OF THE ANGELS OF DEATH SUB-FORUMS WILL CONTINUE TO BE CALLED THE ANGELS OF DEATH AND THEY TOO WILL BECOME A FACTION IN THEIR OWN RIGHT.

For more details follow the link above.

I do have a Fire Raptor and Sicaran waiting for paint... And 10 Breachers on the way... That's what another 500 points? Tenth of the way there :P

I wish I had more stuff to paint! I USED to have I fireraptor (recast), a ten man destroyer squad, 10 death shrowd, a sicaran venator, a domocles, 2 Malcadors, a legion medusa, and a caestus. plus about a 1000(ish) points worth of troops(Mainlydespoilers, breachers, support squads, but a few tacticals too!). stupid fire!

@ heathens......where you waitin on little 'ol me!

@Armond....nice, I actually can't wait to see a sicaran with lightning bolts!

@ jaspcat......I think you need an intervention!

Hey 1KH:  What are you going to use for the quad cannons?  I was considering using FW thudd guns but I think they will be too big for the rapier chassis, i.e. come off looking awkward.  I'm always looking to steal good conversion ideas.

Thanks, -OMG

I'm using the whole FW Thudd gun chassis, as it fits the WWI aesthetic of my Iron Warriors. If you'd like measurements, just shoot me a PM, brother.  :)

Hey 1KH: What are you going to use for the quad cannons? I was considering using FW thudd guns but I think they will be too big for the rapier chassis, i.e. come off looking awkward. I'm always looking to steal good conversion ideas.

Thanks, -OMG

If you'd like measurements, just shoot me a PM, brother. smile.png

lol!!!

Brought some paint today. I'm slowly building up to putting it on a model. The apprehension.

DOOOOOO EEEEEEEEET! you wanna be cool......right?

Don't worry mate it will be done. I was suffering some doubts about the project and was feeling dread at painting the models, and have had my mind with another legion, but after a long think I have an idea that has filled me with enthusiasm.

TOTR: they are of the shadows.

Oh geez, so that is what I have to face on the fields of battle heathens? Lordy... Nice vow, cannot wait to see it on the tables!

*snort* you bloody well wish. This is only my First vow.... devil.gif

Just because I have a need to show painted heresy minis...first nearly finished termie

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/chaplainmortis/20140508_195131.jpg

@TOTR...now that is a proper stealth squad!...

@Demon2027..come on man! Its to early to bust out the eye of the tiger motivation music..wanted to save that for the last week hehe

Chaplain Mortis, you paint a mean blue and white. I take my hat off to you, brother. 

First WIP photo. World Eater Legionaries during the 98-day hunt for surviving Raven Guard elements in the wastes beyond the Urgall Depression. 

http://s8.postimg.org/cqykjwjnp/photo_1_9.jpg

http://s8.postimg.org/qysumalqd/photo_2_9.jpg

http://s8.postimg.org/lonvv01hh/photo_3_7.jpg

Archived