HH Weekender News/Leaks

Balthamal

Only Night Lords stuff here is Prince of Crows although there's a short story in the anthology Renegades of the Dark Millennium. 

I'm also, or so the fella serving assured me, the first person in the world to own Sigismund's audio drama Templar. Which makes it a shame that I can't listen to it seeing as my laptop doesn't have a disk drive.....

... although there's a short story in the anthology Renegades of the Dark Millennium.

...DAMN IT!

* begins setting aside more money to give to some guy on Ebay that's gonna scalp me *

I can't speak for the Fists/Bearers stuff but the Emperor's Children and World Eater upgrades are doing a brisk trade

And now that the fun and games around the sales stand are done, time for breakfast

Very difficult to tell from that Mortarian pic at the mo quite what he's like, I'll reserve judgement for now till we get some better photos.

Knowing how good the rest are though, I'm not exactly worried :)

Hoping for more Mechanicus goodness and AL news.

Cheers all that are there, you lucky people you

Having looked at the model I think he's on par with Horus. He's posed as you'd expect and he just looks utterly implacable. And the scythe is going to used for conversion parts everywhere

Can someone plez ask forgeworld if they are planning on making transfers for the traitor legions in massacure and extermination because I would really like to make an army of alphas or night lords but I have been waiting for transfers to come out before starting them since I suck at freehand.

Triaros Armoured Conveyor:

blogger-image--735625830.jpg

Magos Prime on Abeyant:

blogger-image-1546447410.jpg

Firedrakes:

blogger-image-580198715.jpg

New Knight [Megabolters]:

blogger-image--1284679469.jpg

New Knight [Flamer]:

blogger-image--193663458.jpg

Courtesy of Battle Bunnies: http://battlebunnies.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/horus-heresy-weekender-previews.html

keep an eye on that link + the rest of their site, as I suspect they'll be uploading more

Archived