HH Weekender News/Leaks

Balthamal

I can barely contain myself! oh my lord all of this stuff is beyond AMAZING! It's really hard to restrain myself to just the Imperial Fists with all these coming out x_x

Thanks Brothers for the Pictures and Information! It's made my "meh" of a day great!

Someone, ask when Gal Vorbak hit the site please! The WB upgrades are apparently on sale at the event, so I trust those will be 'soon'.

COME TO ME!!!!!!!!!

The painted shots of the big AdMech walker...man that looks great.

There's not much of a differentation between Gorgons and normal Termies besides the defensive buffs. And yet, here they are. So boo I say, boo!

But Aren't Gorgons permanently in their suits because of the amount of cybernetic enhancements needed to be able to use it to it's full potential?

While not necessarily a distinction that would be apparent in the model itself, they are rather unique in that respect (if I'm not mis-remembering anything).

There's not much of a differentation between Gorgons and normal Termies besides the defensive buffs. And yet, here they are. So boo I say, boo!

But Aren't Gorgons permanently in their suits because of the amount of cybernetic enhancements needed to be able to use it to it's full potential?

While not necessarily a distinction that would be apparent in the model itself, they are rather unique in that respect (if I'm not mis-remembering anything).

Mostly a fluff distinction. The same way the Atramentar and Justaerin are mostly made distinct by fluff. Besides, what's the point of mentioning the Atramentar in Sevatar's rules if they aren't going to do anything with them?

Mostly a fluff distinction. The same way the Atramentar and Justaerin are mostly made distinct by fluff. Besides, what's the point of mentioning the Atramentar in Sevatar's rules if they aren't going to do anything with them?

Eh. I found the mentions of the Morlocks in the fluff were a huge tease. To be honest my desire stems entirely because Iron Hands do not have 2 wound Terminators in Cataphractii. I wouldn't care what they would be called if they were available as an Iron Hands unit.

Credit where it is due....the Gorgons look great, seriously. I will use them as bog standard Cataphractii, they look superb. The Gal Vorbak appear brilliant too, as does Vulkan.

Mort.... I like him, but I dislike the scythe, simply because if looks so clumsy to wield. And no, I am in no way justifying the fact that he has Unwieldy.

Hats off to Forge World. All they have to do is release juicy New units for the Dark Angels and Iron Hands and I'll be very, very happy.

Those new weapons on the knights look freaking awesome. I hope they get those upgrades soon! a vulkan mega bolter is just what the emperor ordered! (maybe it can replace the chain sword?)

I doubt its a VMB, as that's a weapon you'd put on a warhound titan arm. It's probably TL Avenger bolt cannon though, like the one found on a fire raptor.

The old castellan would mount "a multibarreled autocannon" in additon to a quake cannon, so I'm pretty sure you'll able to have the weapon in addition to another shooty weapon. Anyone have any idea what the long 'flamer' is?

So was that it? Any other news out today?

I have a feeling that there may be more tomorrow

Or rather I hope there will be...

Gal Vorbak are abou 4-6 weeks out Vulkan about 2 months. Conquest is looking to be dropped this year. Maybe games day or just after providing it's ready to go.

Will get the info on it during tomorrows seminars

Gal Vorbak are abou 4-6 weeks out Vulkan about 2 months. Conquest is looking to be dropped this year. Maybe games day or just after providing it's ready to go.

Will get the info on it during tomorrows seminars

Conquest is not official right? The one linked before.

Well from a news standpoint, day 1 was a letdown, personally speaking.

2 Primarchs, Imperial army stuff, new imperial knight bits, bits for 4 legions and several vehicles were revealed or released in one day, what more do you want from them?

Do we know what the next book is yet, is it Signus and Sarum aka Blood Angels and Dark Angels, or is it Calth, or is it Prospero?

What happend at Sarum? Where is the fluff for this battle?

All I know of Sarum if from the World Eaters fluff in betrayal.

Well from a news standpoint, day 1 was a letdown, personally speaking.

2 Primarchs, Imperial army stuff, new imperial knight bits, bits for 4 legions and several vehicles were revealed or released in one day, what more do you want from them?

Is my avatar not telling enough? 

Archived