Grey Knights & Inquisition - Finished interceptors

Thank you! I was sent a box on the Termies, without the box, or instructions lol (brother forgot). Thought it was weird it only works with one arm. But the pictures help a lot. Wishing they didnt make it so clunky though lol.

• 7 months later...

Well, the past 6 months have flown by and I haven't done much more on my Grey Knights due to a lack of time. Despite the odd 40k game I've mainly been distracted with other things, namely AoS, Blood Bowl and I've just started painting up a warband for Frostgrave. I stupidly agreed to painting a friends stormcast eternalsAs I was writing up a blog post for the Corehammer blog, I remembered I hadn't posted a picture of the finished interceptors with falchions. So here they are in all their silver glory...

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o551/hexagonsun1/Grey%20Knights/Troops/interceptors_falchions_zpsnz3fgbtr.jpg

I've still got to weather the rhino, then finish the stormraven, Draigo and Solomon Lok. I'd like to get these finished early this year so I can move onto other stuff with a clear table!

Archived