Rare and cool Templar art

The last one is out of Imperial Index 2.

Although it bothers me that any Templar Crusade would work with Big Bobby G anyways- that eldar kissing, necron bro, usurper to the throne, jerk!

One remarkable feature of that illustration is how model-accurate it is. Look at the power sword's cross guard, two of the three Templar heads, the power pack mounted reliquary and so on...

Although it bothers me that any Templar Crusade would work with Big Bobby G anyways- that eldar kissing, necron bro, usurper to the throne, jerk!

A primarch is still a primarch at least until it's shown that he's a heretic then he's just another notch in a Black Sword.

A primarch is still a primarch at least until it's shown that he's a heretic then he's just another notch in a Black Sword.

Come now, let's not be petty.  At least make it a slightly larger than normal notch. :teehee:

Come now, let's not be petty.  At least make it a slightly larger than normal notch. :teehee:

I would not honor them with a notch, as they were the Sons and they failed the Father. They deserve nothing but the armour of our contempt and blade of our disdain.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...