Forbidden Pleasures - Caught in the act...

Honda

Templar, first you insult the salamander, then you insult chaos. I will have your head, for khorne.

It sounds like your rage has more to do with your army choice, than any perceived "injustice" by the Templars...not that we wouldn't look forward to the opportunity.

gallery_15184_7227_7402.jpg

Templar, first you insult the salamander, then you insult chaos. I will have your head, for khorne.

It sounds like your rage has more to do with your army choice, than any perceived "injustice" by the Templars...not that we wouldn't look forward to the opportunity.

Who ever said the World Eaters are aggresive? They're super jolly and fun to be around!!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/funny%20pics/imagejpg1_zpsbf3bd6ab.jpg

Yes, us khorne love all thing plants.  I personality work out in the woods doing research and raise carnivorous plant.  

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/288/d/6/berserker_of_khorne___fall___final_by_fat_frumos-d5hyp8t.png

Well, I'm glad you guys liked them.

Mostly I wanted to let the Chaos dudes know how much fun they've been throughout the ETL and that regardless of how the final tally ends, that you guys are a class act with a lot of talent.

It's been a pleasure to see your creativity unleashed.

ONWARDS!

As was it a pleasure to goad you guys into your zeal comments. Lots of fun! And the above comment in my view epitomizes the awesome esprit de corps that BnC has. Of all the GW related forums BnC is by far the most fun, the most positive-minded and the most courteous.

The Nurgle dude showering is so awesome too. biggrin.png biggrin.png

knew that picture would come back to haunt me

Yes, us khorne love all thing plants.  I personality work out in the woods doing research and raise carnivorous plant.  

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/288/d/6/berserker_of_khorne___fall___final_by_fat_frumos-d5hyp8t.png

Good News: You have finally accomplished a major victory over stationary plant life.

Bad News: Smokey the Bear is coming and he's bringing his rending shovel.

@StD: You owe me a keyboard. Also, eww, just realized what your acronym means. :P

Funny that 'Space Wolf in a bikini' came up. More a Night Angel with added hula skirt, clown shoes, face paint, and more. Erm...didn't happen in the Fang at all....

Then somebody has to do a black templar with a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

Dude, we've been doing that since 4th Edition.

Then somebody has to do a black templar with a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

Dude, we've been doing that since 4th Edition.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Hmm, I may not have a picture, but there's a freaking holy hand grenade of Antioch in the Black Templar sprue, for crying out loud. I even have it in my bitzbox. I've always felt this was a pretty awesome shout out on GW's part!

Who ever said the World Eaters are aggresive? They're super jolly and fun to be around!!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/funny%20pics/imagejpg1_zpsbf3bd6ab.jpg

Daaah, you beat me to it Augustus! :D

And cue the music:

Of course, I just was not aware that by 4th edition it was still as blatant as Obiwan Sherlock Clousseau.

What. The. Frag. I don't know what the GW dudes were smoking back in the 80's but I think they need to pick up the old habit again! :D

Archived