Forbidden Pleasures - Caught in the act...

Honda

Templar, first you insult the salamander, then you insult chaos. I will have your head, for khorne.

It sounds like your rage has more to do with your army choice, than any perceived "injustice" by the Templars...not that we wouldn't look forward to the opportunity.

gallery_15184_7227_7402.jpg

Who ever said the World Eaters are aggresive? They're super jolly and fun to be around!!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/funny%20pics/imagejpg1_zpsbf3bd6ab.jpg

Daaah, you beat me to it Augustus! biggrin.png

And cue the music:

Of course, I just was not aware that by 4th edition it was still as blatant as Obiwan Sherlock Clousseau.

What. The. Frag. I don't know what the GW dudes were smoking back in the 80's but I think they need to pick up the old habit again! biggrin.png

you seen the people working for GW now??? Half of them look like extras from 'Wrong Turn', doubt they would know what to do with the 'Inspiration' if they had it. :P

My suggestion is to have a space wolf dressing up in a robe.

Can I suggest you name him Arez and make it a polker dotted ladies dress and stick a green horn to his head. No reason though. Just something that came to mind...honest. Would I ever lie?

Or you can have a Slaneesh marine in a squig pit since he apparently likes being thrown in there...

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/user/59639-arez/ Google directed me here, and the first post from this spacewolf had a reference to a bet with a certain devotee of slaanesh. I think you should be extra careful not to put that deprivation chamber within 12" of the spacewolf, even if he is tripping over a dress.

Cool im on google :D bet was between old pack mates.and we dont wear dresses we wear fur cloaks.If it cant be used as a weapon or doesnt have ale or meat in it then yes do keep away :P :D

Funny that 'Space Wolf in a bikini' came up. More a Night Angel with added hula skirt, clown shoes, face paint, and more. Erm...didn't happen in the Fang at all....

Forte shhhh those pics arent supposed to be referenced out of the Fang they might fall in the wrong gauntlets.Wait you have them...nevermind theyre already in the wrong gauntlets devil.gif

The models look awesome Honda. for Tzeentch you could do something like i did and have a book with a trap around it so when a son came around they'd be blown up devil.gif another idea would be a Night Lord scared of something relatively harmless like a hous hold cat (ala Supernatural when Dean was infected by the Ghost sickness).Another is an Ultramarine pulling the stick out of his.....you know(since its a family forum im not finishing :) ) Looking forward to what you do next

• 1 month later...
So THAT'S where baby demons come from!

Templars have been saying that for like, ten thousand years.

This guy was kind of an interesting concept. Originally, he was just going to be a Tzeentchian sorcerer, but then I realized that I didn't quite have the parts that I needed to make and from there the creative muse went off the road and into the ditch. I was looking at some bags of parts and I saw that head (Brettonian standard thing) and thought, "Oh, I wonder...". So after carving it up a bit, I got it to mesh up with the DA hood for the most part and then I just figured, "Hey why not just go the full Monty" and so I found some arms from the spawn sprue that a friend gave me and I was off to the races.

As far as painting goes, I was going for "weird" skin tones and I sort of got there. After seeing the pics I also realize that I have to touch up the DA icon a little bit and get the edges a little sharper.

The other thing that was a little funky was trying to paint the SM codex that small. I ended up putting the codex on the fireplace mantel and stepping back about 40 feet to get the right size. From that distance, there's some strong color banding that stands out, but not a whole lot else. Same with the back of the codex. Anyway, I gave it a good shot.

Now, one left to get to the set of six...and yes, I do know what I am going to make.

Cheers,

Archived