Blood Angels and Battlescribe

tsijben

I added the Rapier, the Deathstorm Pod and the Melta-Razorback.

And I tried adding the Hide/Show button for Forgeworld-models.

As far as I can see, it works wonders! It even hides the Razorback from the DT's and gives you a warning that some units in your list are "illegal" because you've hidden FW.

I generally tend to follow this list: http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index
The BA Contemptor is in IA: Apoc and I've already done it.

Like many other updates, it just needs to be released.

Quick recap so you know what is coming:

• Hide/show Forgeworld.
  • Libby: Added Force Weapons
  • Tycho: No longer possible to deselect required Wargear.
  • Furioso: Changes to weapons.
  • Tech: Fixed Servo-arm "none"-options.
  • Vindicator: Added missing Wargear.
  • Several units: Implemented a standard selection with Wargear.
  • Contemptor for BA added.
  • Damocles Command Rhino added.
  • Tarantula Sentry
  • Whirlwind Scorpius
  • Sicaran Battle Tank
  • Fellblade
  • Rapier Gun
  • Deathstorm Droppod
  • Infernum Razorback

They might make a release this weekend and tomorrow is my day off.
So any suggestions and/or wishes and I will add them before the next release!

Great work you are doing tsijben, only recently discovered Battlescribe shortly before you began updating the Blood Angels and to be honest, I was ready to write Battlescribe off, until you began your project, thanks again appreciated.

would you be able to add the following to Lords of War please:

• Thunderhawk gunship

• Thunderhawk transport

• Reaver battle titan

• Warhound Scout titan

• Marauder bomber

• Marauder destroyer

There is a PDF on Forgeworld's website saying that the above are Lord of War choices for the Blood Angels.

The final thing is just something that has been bugging me since I got Battlescribe.... Captain Tycho comes up as the 5th company captain and not the 3rd (I know just a minor point).

thanks again though for your time, dedication and effort, I know I do not have the patience with technology to do what you are doing.

Hi mate thanks for the files awesome work. I think I've found an issue with the predator though. Blood angels are allowed to take the deimos predator executioner armed with either the plasma executioner cannon or heavy conversion Beamer. I can't find the entry on the list.

I also have e mail from forge world confirming blood angels can use it if any one is interested or needs it

Edited by Sanguine Son

No problem!

I go by this list: http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index#Space_Marines

And I can add other stuff if people give me a source :)

Deimos Predator - Not allowed in BA according to IA2-2nd.

Land Raider Variants - I plan to do those!

Contemptor Mortis - Not allowed in BA according to IA2-2nd.

Storm Eagle - Not allowed in BA according to IA2-2nd.

I have a lot of FW-models I would like to add, but I casually add them when I have nothing to do unless someone actually owns the model and would love to see it in the file.

In that case it would be a priority!

Made some fixes:

• Storm Bolter on Assault/Furioso-Drop Pod as standard (I only added it to the 'general' dedicated transports and forgot that they have a separate)
  • Dante now has a Pistol!
  • Scrap that, all Unique characters now have a Pistol as they should. I can't believe I never noticed it.
  • Added standard weapons to Sanguinary Troops.
  • Added Iron Halo/Rosarius to every unit and updated profiles with 4++ << Forgetting this has actually lost me games in the past!

This is the e-mail from from forge world

Hi Barrie,

Thank you for your email. The Deimos Pattern Predator noted in Imperial Armour Volume 2, Second Edition with it various option including the weapon systems of the Executioner is not available to Codex: Blood Angels armies. The Deimos Pattern Predator Executioner in Imperial Armour Volume 12 is still available to Codex: Blood Angels armies. The Deimos Pattern Predator does not replace the Deimos Pattern Predator Executioner for a Blood Angels army.

So blood angels can't use the deimos predator. But can use the deimos predator executioner from IA12 same tank just doesn't have the options for the infernus cannon or Magna melta.

No problem!

I go by this list: http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index#Space_Marines

And I can add other stuff if people give me a source :)

Deimos Predator - Not allowed in BA according to IA2-2nd.

Land Raider Variants - I plan to do those!

Contemptor Mortis - Not allowed in BA according to IA2-2nd.

Storm Eagle - Not allowed in BA according to IA2-2nd.

I have a lot of FW-models I would like to add, but I casually add them when I have nothing to do unless someone actually owns the model and would love to see it in the file.

In that case it would be a priority!

That's fair enough most of the Lords of war I spotted in passing, the one I would really like you to add is the Warhound Scout Titan as I have one of those. The Warhound is listed as a choice for Blood Angels on Dakka Dakka as well as on Forgeworlds website. It can be found here,

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/fwDownloads in a PDF file called Forgeworlds Lords of War choices for Warhammer 40,000 Escalation.

Once again thanks for the time you have put in on this project.

Hi all.

Okay so I've been emailing forge world with regards to preds and storm eagles. We can take the pred detailed in IA12 with the plasma executioner cannon and the heavy conversion Beamer. This is called a deimos pattern predator executioner. We can not take the one in IA2 2ed which is called a deimos pattern predator. This is because the deimos predator enables the use of the flamestorm cannon and Magna melta which we can't take as it's basically a Baal pred.

As for storm eagles we can take them.

I've also asked about the Contemptor mortis as I have one in my legion list and would love to crack it out in 40k.

Both emails are below if any body wants copies dam me your email address and I'll forward it on to you. Hope it helps you all

Storm eagle.

Hi Barrie,

Thank you for your email. Our Imperial Armour Volume 2, Second Edition FAQ notes that Codex: Blood Angels armies may take the Fire Raptor Gunship. When we next update this FAQ we will be adding to it that they may also take the Storm Eagle.

Both the Storm Eagle and Fire Raptor are choices for a Codex: Blood Angels army.

If there is anything further we can do to assist you, or if you have any queries about the information we have requested or provided, please telephone us.

Regards,

Forge World

If you have a query about your order, please call

0115 900 4995 within the UK

011 44 115 900 4995 from the US and Canada

00 44 115 900 4995 from much of Europe

Our office hours are:

0930 – 1800 (GMT) Monday to Friday

0930 – 1700 (GMT) Saturday

Deimos Predator executioner

Hi Barrie,

Thank you for your email. The Deimos Pattern Predator noted in Imperial Armour Volume 2, Second Edition with it various option including the weapon systems of the Executioner is not available to Codex: Blood Angels armies. The Deimos Pattern Predator Executioner in Imperial Armour Volume 12 is still available to Codex: Blood Angels armies. The Deimos Pattern Predator does not replace the Deimos Pattern Predator Executioner for a Blood Angels army.

If there is anything further we can do to assist you, or if you have any queries about the information we have requested or provided, please telephone us.

Regards,

Forge World

If you have a query about your order, please call

0115 900 4995 within the UK

011 44 115 900 4995 from the US and Canada

00 44 115 900 4995 from much of Europe

Our office hours are:

0930 – 1800 (GMT) Monday to Friday

0930 – 1700 (GMT) Saturday

Edited by Sanguine Son

• Scrap that, all Unique characters now have a Pistol as they should. I can't believe I never noticed it.

Not the Sanguinor I hope? He's just packing grenades :P

Ok, incoming list. A lot of these are very minor nitpicks or changes purely for the sake of convenience. I really appreciate the hard work you have put in so I don't expect you to do everything, just being thorough. ;)

Honor guard  /blood champion - Lacks PW options

Reclusiarch - Does not give an error message when selecting multiple additional weapons. Chaplain entry is correct however, copy paste? 

Vanguard veterans / Sergeant - Lacks PW options, default option bolt pistol instead of 'none'

Furioso Dreadnought - No error message for selecting claws when using frag cannon. 

Furioso Dreadnought / Furioso Librarian - Lacks FW options, missing wargear: stormbolter

Techmarine - Change 'Power weapon' -> 'Power axe'

Techmarine / Servitor - Suggested default wargear 'Servoarm' instead of 'none'

Attack Bike squadron - Missing wargear 'twinlinked bolter'

Bike squad + Scout Bike squad - Lacks PW options

Storm raven suggestion - change default selection TL-HB -> TL-MM 

General sergeant default wargear suggestion - Bolt pistol + Chainsword for assault squads, Bolter + Bolt pistol for Tactical and Dev