Blood Angels and Battlescribe

tsijben

Latest changes:
Assault Squad: Fixed Sergeant weapons
Terminator HQ's: Changed Special Issue Wargear to exclude JP/Bike
Flyers: Added Ace Pilot from Shield of Baal: Leviathan

The PC version has a print roster button. I'm not sure if the mobile version is capable of printing rosters.

Characters are allowed any number of relics but any one relic can only be taken once. A captain for example could have the Angel's Wings and the Valour's Edge.

When I add another Baal strike force detachment to the roster after having added a unit to the first one, I get the following error

I've put the Relic-limit at unlimited for now, it's really unclear but I understand how some people read it like that.

The error you get is from Battlescribe itself, that is known with the creator and he will fix it in the next version.

It happens all the time if you want to add a Force! The only way to 'fix' this is to add all detachments you want at the start.

I did fix the ASM-sergeant his weapons.

But as far as I know Battlescribe doesn't auto-update more than once a week (or something like that), so you will have to click manage data and press the refresh button.

The new formations are not in, I don't really have the time at the moment due to work ánd I prefer to wait for the entire release so I can do all at the same time.

Expect them to be ready on Saturday (if they are uploaded by then).

Don't know if you already fixed this but right now you have scouts get camo cloaks for 2 pts for the unit when it should be for each model.

At the moment they cost 2 points (Because of the Sgt) and +2 for every Scout you have.

So with 4 Scouts and a Sergeant it should be 2 + 4 x 2 = 10

If it doesn't work like that, you should click on 'Manage Data' and press 'Update Data'.

If you take a Magna-grapple on a Furioso it still shows that you have smoke launchers (I didn't check the other Dreadnoughts). Also, the Relics selection is formatted oddly. For some reason the staff isn't in the same list as the rest of them.

If you take a Magna-grapple on a Furioso it still shows that you have smoke launchers (I didn't check the other Dreadnoughts). Also, the Relics selection is formatted oddly. For some reason the staff isn't in the same list as the rest of them.

Ah thank you!

The Furioso has both:

-Smoke Launchers

-Smoke Launcher or Magna-grapple.

It's easy to fix and will be done.

The Relic-one is a lot more difficult.

The issue is that you have the 'Relics of Baal'-list, which those HQ's can take, and a Librarian that can take items from 'Relics of Baal' and the Staff.

When I have the time I could make separate weapon-lists for every unit.

For the Librarian, it requires a selection from Ranged Weapon 2 which they shouldn't have access to. Also there is an option for retain melee weapon which is probably a hold over from one of the other units under Ranged Weapon 1. Lastly, Force Weapon isn't listed at all.

As an aside, is there info on creating your own files? When this was first released I had the 5th Edition Blood Angels Codex done, but I never shared it with anyone. I'd like to tweak these a bit myself and have my own file. My group doesn't play with Forge World for instance, so it's kinda annoying that I have to keep scrolling past Sicaran Battle Tank without clicking on Select Entry. I have to admit, I die a little inside everytime I do that so I'd rather avoid it.

I don't know why I forgot to ask this earlier but is it possible to link my battlescride? I have the normal version on my desktop and ipad and the premium version on my android phone. I was wonder if I can have my list all in 1 place so when its made on 1 device it shows up on all 3 ? 

Yes, it's one of the free features.

The best idea would be to first link your desktop to Dropbox and then your phone and tablet.

When in the Desktop-version, you can press Manage Data.

There you have the data-location which you can set to 'C:\Users\<name>\Dropbox\Apps\BattleScribe' or you can simply press the button for 'Find Dropbox folder.

That way it will synchronize all data-files and lists to your Dropbox-folder.

And when you do the same on your phone/app, you have them all in a single place.