The guard who, what and where.

scatmandoo

As the topic says, as the guard community is a bit of a separate entity on this site, I thought I would set up and who is who and where we are based.

I have the Cadian 171st and a un-named as yet space marine force (mostly ultra successor).

Located in Carterton UK.

WarriorFish, any chance of a sticky if you see fit?

Europe;

UK

WarriorFish - The Arukan 144th, personal army of the dread Inquisitor Lord [REDACTED], The Legio Venator Space Marine Chapter, sons of Guilliman The Order of the Sacred Rose We're based in and around Portsmouth, UK.

Coffeegrunt - The 4th Tarosian are my Guard regiment, I'm based in Norfolk in the UK

Cyderpirate - Euryalean Stone Guard [Kreig Assault Regiment and friends, using the Victoria Mini Highlanders], Clan Tartaros, Iron Hands = Devon, UK

Ldorte - 21st Kroshinov Armoured Company, Dark Angels,  Based in Cambridgeshire UK

Dark_Apostle_XVII - I'm in Suffolk/Canterbury, Kent. I play my Traitor Guard, the 'Traitor 13th', Word Bearers Chaos Space Marines and have a few Daemons kicking around for allies and that added Word Bearers flavour (or if I fancy painting something other than red).

Commander_Moustache - 88th Lupina Airborne Horse Artillery Astar Millitarum, Order of Hyberon Space Marines,  And perhaps a resurfasing of Howland Greywolfe's lost company,  And I am from Southampton in the UK

Olisredan - Serumundan 42nd Infantry Regiment (currently in desert kit). Serumundan 9th Armoured Regiment (also currently in desert kit) - with a super heavy detachment seconded from the Serumundan 4th Heavy Armour Regiment (soon to be in desert kit). It's basically a repainted, second-hand army of Cadians plus a buttload of tanks I have collected over the years. I'm looking to reinforce the super heavy detachment. Oh, yes, and I'm in the Chippenham area of Wiltshire, in the UK. 

hornywingythingy - I have an as yet unnamed cadian guard regiment, a large alpha legion CSM force, a demonic horde, a start on some sons of medusa, and some inquisition/grey knights. Plus loads of stinking xenos and even more fantasy armies. Based in Poole in Dorset, originally from east Sussex.

Brother Mitch - I run a Cadian Force "Ice Breakers", pretty fledgling but I could eke out about 1000pts Black Templars - just a small force of about 750-900pts. Coming out of sunny Dundee, Scotland.

lhg033 - London baby! armies: most of the first three companies of the Dark Angels. around 50% made/painted. numberless greenskins when I get around to doing something with them, a battleforce or two of other xenos, dabbled in 2nd edition chaos and of course, guard. not much guard granted but that may be about to change. been lurking on in this forum for a while and am seriously tempted to get a  cadian defence force and rejoin the ranks.

our-baz - E Company of the 7th Levalloisian Life Guards, 3rd Company Salamanders, Based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire

Belgium

Andhil - Loyalists:Golgothan 7th Legion Imperial Guard. Black Templars of the Golgothan Crusade--> My loyalist armies are currently embarked on a joint crusade to retake the Golgotha system. Chaos:The Iron Kings, a splinter group of the Iron Warriors. Based in glorious Belgium.

hendrik - cadian 812th reporting in from Leuven, Belgium. I also have a large space wolf force

Germany

Immersturm - Personal Regiment of House Ravenholdt (Knight House) 101th Tempestus Regiment aka Wasteland Rangers And my radical (albeit Imperial) heavy metal Demonology Cult abord a possessed AdMech forge ship being represented by my Daemons. Based in Berlin, Germany

Elmo9141 - Elysian detachment (no name) Mantic models in standard Elysian colours - only a total of 35 models which where initially bought as testers. Cadian detachment (no name) Chocochip desert cam - so far about 600 - 700 points painted Location: Near Hannover, Germany

Sweden

Sviar - * Sviars (Guard)* Black Templars* Alpha Legion I live in Järfälla Sweden (not far from Stockholm)

North America;

USA

Kilofix - + Renegade Guard+ Radical Inquisitor+ Chaos Warband USA - Deep enough in the sticks that Google map images would just show a big all green plot.

Cap'm Heckus - Planetary Defense Force of the Atlas Prime mining/prison colony commanded by Duke-Warden Tyrasimus Harker Ohio, USA

Dalymiddleboro - Vostroyan 24th Armored regiment. Located in Boston, MA. USA

Ulrock - 119th Pandoxian Grenadiers reporting for duty along with the 505th Heavy Panzer Battallion. Based out of Jacksonville, NC and utilize a a krieg table of organization and force structure.

march10k - Well, for loyalists I have:475th Numerican Combined Arms Regiment, including an air-mobile detachment of the Night Watch (stormtroopers) 5th company, Dark Angels (plus a few representatives of the 1st, 2nd, and 10th companies), Order of the Mourning Rose Inquisitrix Lady Antonia Harrington and her band of henchmen, Working on a GK Librarian and five strikes. I'm a bit of a nomad, just back from Tokyo, in Kansas for another degree, then on to DC for my next job...

Idlem - The Cadian "Old" 256 Black Templars Montisgard Crusade. I'm based in the Kansas City Missouri area.

cypherthefallenangel - 3000pts (about)of guard. 5k-ish pts of chaos. 10-12k of Dark Angels. 3k of Blood Angels.
About 1.5k of mercs (MT) with ronin knight titans. Just outside Providence, Rhode Island, USA...

gomericus - Victoria's Own 33rd of Foot 2-3000pts, Black Templars-35-40,000pts Titan Legio - 3 reavers,two warhounds, 5knights Based in Camden OH.

Brother Paen - 329th Combined Arms Brigade. one Infantry Battalion , one Armor Battalion, and one Artillery Battalion...100plus vehicles, 688ish fighting men, 25K in points. House of Paen, Knight Household,...one Baron , two Paladins , two Errants , and one Lancer (conversion). Imperial Fists , First Company + 3k of Fifth Company. Blood Angels, Eighth Company - still finishing 5 squads. United Space Marine Corps 4k Battle Company. D.E.3k , Tyranids 3k , and Orks8-10k. I'm currently in Springfield Virginia , outside of  Washington D.C.

Mexico

Raulmichile - The 1st Crappian Combined; remanents of Catachan, Valhalla, Cadia, Tallarn and Mordia regiments. Stationed in Monterrey, Mexico. Also have Space Wolves, Word Bearers and some daemons too.

Canada

HLVW - Elysian 121 Dark Star regiment, who work closely with the Black Templar of the Nemesis crusade.
based out of Shilo Manitoba Canada.

Nicodemus Dolorosus - Emperor's Own Valkan Rifles Ordo Hereticus Strikeforce Epsilon (Militarum Tempestus) Angels Sorrowful (Blood Angels successors) I live in New Hamburg, Ontario, Canada.

David Ravel - Tanith First and Only Cadian Wasteland and Mountain Operation Battalion Inquisitor Solomon Kane and his crew, also introducing inquisitorial stormtroopers (Militarum Tempestus) Also some Sisters of Battle, Imperial Knights and Space Marine in the making. Based in Montreal (not quite so, but near enough), Quebec, Canada. 

captain sox - Working on my Guard, we'll call 'em the Cadian 450th. Dark Angels successor called "The Redeemers" Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. 

Australasia;

Australia

Lord Lee - I have just ordered a 2000pt Vostroyan Firstborn army, There is my growing Black Legion And a unmentionable 2500pt force (Eldar) From Sunny Queensland Australia, born and bred.

Argel-tal - I have 2000 points of Guard and with at MT attachment 1850 points of Deathwing. 1850 points of Grey Knights From Brisbane, Australia.

Triple_double_U - 9th Company of the 15th Armoured Regiment of the Glorious Stavkan army. Pictures to come when I get home.The Stavkans spend most of their time fighting in South Australia

I'll talk to Kier about a sticky, we'll see how it goes smile.png

I have the following B&C armies:

The Arukan 144th, personal army of the dread Inquisitor Lord [REDACTED]
The Legio Venator Space Marine Chapter, sons of Guilliman
The Order of the Sacred Rose

We're based in and around Portsmouth, UK.

Haha, are we all in the UK? 

Got another county to add anyway (well technically two):

I'm in Suffolk, UK now as that is home, but most of the next few years will be spent in Canterbury, Kent, where I go to University. I play my Traitor Guard, the 'Traitor 13th', Word Bearers Chaos Space Marines and have a few Daemons kicking around for allies and that added Word Bearers flavour (or if I fancy painting something other than red).

Something to do with the US still waking up I imagine msn-wink.gif

*Rubs eyes* "Wha.....?"

+ Renegade Guard

+ Radical Inquisitor

+ Chaos Warband

USA - Deep enough in the sticks that Google map images would just show a big all green plot.

(....but I did go to school for a couple years in the UK some 20 years ago and I have some kin in London)

It may be on the shelf but I'll report in.

Serumundan 42nd Infantry Regiment (currently in desert kit).

Serumundan 9th Armoured Regiment (also currently in desert kit) - with a super heavy detachment seconded from the Serumundan 4th Heavy Armour Regiment (soon to be in desert kit).

It's basically a repainted, second-hand army of Cadians plus a buttload of tanks I have collected over the years. I'm looking to reinforce the super heavy detachment. wink.png

Oh, yes, and I'm in the Chippenham area of Wiltshire, in the UK.

Well, for loyalists I have:

475th Numerican Combined Arms Regiment, including an air-mobile detachment of the Night Watch (stormtroopers)

5th company, Dark Angels (plus a few representatives of the 1st, 2nd, and 10th companies)

Order of the Mourning Rose

Inquisitrix Lady Antonia Harrington and her band of henchmen

Working on a GK Librarian and five strikes

I'm a bit of a nomad, just back from Tokyo, in Kansas for another degree, then on to DC for my next job...

Alright then:

Loyalists:

Golgothan 7th Legion Imperial Guard.

Black Templars of the Golgothan Crusade--> My loyalist armies are currently embarked on a joint crusade to retake the Golgotha system.

Chaos:

The Iron Kings, a splinter group of the Iron Warriors.

Based in glorious Belgium. Europe's favorite place for making war. tongue.png

Aussie-Aussie-Aussie oi-oi-oi

I have just ordered a 2000pt Vostroyan Firstborn army

There is my growing Black Legion

And a unmentionable 2500pt force (Eldar)

From Sunny Queensland Australia, born and bred.

Lord Lee.

Well well, I guess I was naive to think there'd more non-english Europeans on an english site. Guess they have their own sites^^

Currently taking a small break from guard to work on my Daemons. Nevertheless:

Personal Regiment of House Ravenholdt (Knight House)

101th Tempestus Regiment aka Wasteland Rangers

And my radical (albeit Imperial) heavy metal Demonology Cult abord a possessed AdMech forge ship being represented by my Daemons.

Based in Berlin, Germany... though I was introduced to the game when I was going to school in the UK during 5ed.

Imperium side (EDIT : +- 5000pts, can get higher with some superheavy (warhound titan and some baneblade variant)):

Tanith First and Only

Cadian Wasteland and Mountain Operation Battalion

Inquisitor Solomon Kane and his crew, also introducing inquisitorial stormtroopers (Militarum Tempestus)

Also some Sisters of Battle, Imperial Knights and Space Marine in the making. 

Based in Montreal (not quite so, but near enough), Quebec, Canada. 

Working on my Guard, we'll call 'em the Cadian 450th. 

Dark Angels successor called "The Redeemers"

Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. 

Grandfather was a RAF Spitfire pilot, Father served in the USAF, and I ended up in Canada! Flying is in my blood!

I always have to look twice when I see Cadian and Canadian 

Archived