The guard who, what and where.

scatmandoo

Ok here we go

Elysian detachment (no name) Mantic models in standard Elysian colours - only a total of 35 models which where initially bought as testers.

Cadian detachment (no name) Chocochip desert cam - so far about 600 - 700 points painted

Both are in their infancy hence no names for the units yet.

I won't list my other stuff as it gets embarrassing discussing my plastic/resin crack habit ph34r.png but links are in my siggi.

Well, my armies include

329th Combined Arms Brigade.

one Infantry Battalion , one Armor Battalion, and one Artillery Battalion...100plus vehicles, 688ish fighting men, 25K in points.

House of Paen, Knight Household,...one Baron , two Paladins , two Errants , and one Lancer (conversion).

Imperial Fists , First Company + 3k of Fifth Company.

Blood Angels, Eighth Company - still finishing 5 squads.

United Space Marine Corps 4k Battle Company.

D.E.3k , Tyranids 3k , and Orks8-10k.

I'm currently in Springfield Virginia , outside of  Washington D.C.

Well well, I guess I was naive to think there'd more non-english Europeans on an english site. Guess they have their own sites

I think that when B&C didn't allow Guard people found other sites, like me who registated on Boot Camp. But if you ask among the Power Armour subforums I belive you'll see more diversity. 

I have these armies:

* Sviars (Guard)

* Black Templars

* Alpha Legion

I live in Järfälla Sweden (not far from Stockholm)

I have an as yet unnamed cadian guard regiment, a large alpha legion CSM force, a demonic horde, a start on some sons of medusa, and some inquisition/grey knights. Plus loads of stinking xenos and even more fantasy armies.

Based in Poole in Dorset, originally from east Sussex.

An idea would be to edit the first post with a list of names and locations sorted by country/continent.

An idea would be to edit the first post with a list of names and locations sorted by country/continent.

gah! that's far to sensible!

Army brat here, moved back and forth between Germany and the UK. tanks should be in my blood, the REME were next to my school an it used to get to the point that the teachers would go out and tell them to stop swearing at each other. Christmas each year the regiments took turns to be 'father Christmas'. can remember 'him' abseiling out of helicoipters, arriving by jeep and being 'pulled' on a challenger tank by 6 squaddies in antlers.

anyway, these days: London baby!

armies: most of the first three companies of the Dark Angels. around 50% made/painted. numberless greenskins when I get around to doing something with them, a battleforce or two of other xenos, dabbled in 2nd edition chaos and of course, guard. not much guard granted but that may be about to change. been lurking on in this forum for a while and am seriously tempted to get a  cadian defence force and rejoin the ranks.

Looks like some of them aren't correct a links (the blue ones), and the other two have a specific colour set that's overriding the default link colour. I've cleaned the formatting and fixed the links for you :)

Thanks Commissar. (How do I get my sig to work with the badge of honour? Btw)

Looks great, well done. :)

I don't know if it would be a logical next step to pin this and maybe add links to the individuals AM thread for future reference. After all, it pays to advertise ;)

Just under the font and smiley icons on the text editor there's a landscape picture icon to the right of the a link controls. Click that and paste in the image's url:

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Banner_V2_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg

This will generate the following code if you view it in the BBCode Mode (first button, the light switch on the top left) which you can also enter manually as a shortcut:

[img=http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Banner_V2_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg]

Which will give you this:
http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Banner_V2_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg

The image in your sig is the Oath of Moment one, so you should replace that with the correct Custos Fidei image for the number of vows you completed smile.png If you need any more help customising your sig send me a PM and I'll be happy to help thumbsup.gif

Archived