PsyCrows WIP Small Update 4/12 Test fig done yay!

Psy-Crow

Thanks Daemonclaw, those were for FirePower. I've got two but that one has a really irritating habit of jumping up on my desk at the beginning of a session, then curling up on my arm. I'm too weakminded to repel his powers of cuteness. 

Turns out my friend has sold their blood angels. My fault for not checking, we laughed about it. So now I have found out about a very nice Charity which work with miniature painters, so these bad boys will be donated to them to help children with life threatening diseases. If it is not against BnC policy and anybody is interested, I will be happy to post a relevant link when they go up for auction.

Test model looks great - as mentioned those are some super smooth edge highlights! Only thing I would say is some kind of differentiation between the armour and the flexible joints would be good (ie on the back of his legs).

Psy-Crow, can I bother you to post a picture of the "instruction sheet" that came in the scale75 set you got in the set? I want to see how comprehensive it is in terms of typical mixing directions.  I've been looking at their website, and all the varied paints they sell-- and if the super matte finish of your death company is anything to go by, I will definitely be picking some of those paints up when it is time to paint my army.

Keep up the good work, and give that cat some treats-- it's hard work being a photo backdrop! 

Archived