the alternate era of man

fox2013

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - VLAD TEMPLAS

c046a6aaeb9fd465a953ba7830bd9b80.jpg

- vlad templas  age 16, in a "holy crusade" against daemonic wolves.

"gods. mankind needed gods, this is the truth i feel morpheus have revealed to me, he promised much and most of it came true indeed but he broke from the "faith" and now battles against the 4 and the imperium. i had no choice he was like the high angel rising from the pit of lies, bringing his chosen with him and then abandoned us when we started behaving according to the gods desire. so i convinced the others to leave him to die on terra to show him how it felt, but i was wrong. like a daemon from the depths of hell he came and broke us, now 1 of his spawn seeks to reform the legions to be more then just name. i will not make the same mistake twice."

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - BORUS

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/images/assets/THIEF-l1.jpg

- borus age unknown, looking over the end of a battle

"iron fangs. thats what i named my sons, for i am the great tiger lord. yet for all of this, i feel more like a kitten. my brothers on opposing sides and now butchering each-other either for rivalries, for their "gods" or cause they could. and the worst possible primarch to lead them.  shadius the "bright star" his flames corrupted through unknown means. the only it could be worse was if they had succeeded in their surprise attack. no more time for talk, the fury of the tigers must be brought down upon our traitor brothers."

VISAGE OF THE PRIMACHS - REMUS

09c00bb215f04b18f8586ed8efd99271.jpg

- remus age 22, final test of his tribe.

"our souls are the same yet different, each worth more then any treasure, and yet there are those who would trade it without a thought for power. This is why humanity can be almost as bad as the eldar were, now my sons must help guard against such foolishness. while i am forced to watch from here wherever it is. am i alive or dead, i do not know but something will change soon."

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - ZIVON

http://www.kaihuaiba.com/uploads/allimg/150407/co15040F91549-6.jpg

- zivon age 31, visiting the graves of the fallen in his conquest of his world.

"i'm called the "poisoned hand" i do not refute this as it's true in a way. i poison my enemies and sometimes my "allies" i don't see how the "great morpheus" would think that i'd forgotten how he "brought me into the fold" and now i'm changing slowly, especially after the damage done to my legion, though they're scattered now. he underestimated my cunning but i underestimated his fury." 

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - PRIMUS

http://orig00.deviantart.net/a9ea/f/2015/028/1/4/cloaked_by_longai-d8fs4fk.jpg

- primus age 15, his trials during his training by the monks of his home world.

"heh. the whims of fate and destiny, i made my choices of my own will. i care not what the so called gods say. my sons are splintered as a consequence of my and my fellow "rebels" actions against morpheus. perhaps if we had helped him instead of leaving him to die, we'd be even more powerful and possibly able to take terra on the next attempt. but now we have to go the long way, our legions broken. and now some whelp from the "army" that shattered us has turned from his brothers and seeks to unite the legions again. hmf. can he break his father's curse?"

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - EZIO

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/298/c/8/berserk_40k_by_add7899-d4dwebk.jpg

- ezio age 103, grinning like mad when he finished his son's training.

"they call me the eagle, cause i'm as fast and as deadly as those birds of prey. i don't slow down, i don't take prisoners in war unless it's they truly surrender. people compared me to inu constantly. i always thought to myself that such a battle would never happen as the emperor would not allow it, but then came the rebellion and a chance to test myself against the beast that he had become. is it wrong that a part of me was happy such a rebellion came? there no better battle for an astartes then another astartes. now i'm lost in he horrid realm, i know not where felix went during this, probably latched onto neptune. 1 day i will escape this place and bring retribution. till then keep to the sky my sons."

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - SOLIDUS

http://cdnpix.com/show/imgs/0849e8bb3c443fcb24b5654273c15ac2_small.jpg

- solidus age unknown, preparing for war.

"i have not much to say in this world, probably nothing should I die. it matters not to me. i fight for justice and vengeance, for both are equal in the eyes of my god. my sons shall carry on my legacy, and survive. thus for the 1st time in my life i have no tears to shed. ironic that would be when i die."

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - EXCANTON

http://img07.deviantart.net/904e/i/2015/115/b/5/the_lone_warrior_by_debuhista-d4qsute.jpg

- goldenheart age 22, the last battle of him uniting the west half of his and asura's homeworld.

"we can be so much more, father believed that, helios believed it, even morpheus believed. those 2 brothers of mine showed me much, i truly believed that humanity would be ascendant of their base nature. i was wrong, i know not why but 12 of my brothers turned and destroyed all we created, and now the dream is dead. they who survive can only pick up the pieces."

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - LUTHER

http://static.trueachievements.com/customimages/020981.jpg

- luther age 276, he  is depicted on his homeworld with the demonic being in the background showing what his people believe he always was.

"i use to believe only in practicality, that such things and glamor can not and should not exist. shadius proved me wrong, now i could use both. i remember my "awakening" and as i think on how i am versus how i use to be. i can only pity my former self. not however is not the time for such, i have a legion to rebuild and wayward sons to punish." 

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - ASURA

dae3ed2a91ffeaa3fbaecc598eccee06.jpg

- asura age unknown, his time as the samurai of hell.

"i proved them wrong. my "adopted father", the false emperor, and excanton. i'm not a slave to my desires and wants, but i master them. it's why the golden-heart and his fool dream lie dead, and i live along my beliefs vindicated. though it has come at great costs, my sons, my "possessions" have been splintered and broken. i must bring them back, and deal with that upstart who dares to take the title that only 1 was ever worthy of."

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - DARIUS

http://www.gamewallpapers.com/previews_480x300/wallpaper_prince_of_persia_the_forgotten_sands_06.jpg

- darius age 19, he stands ready to defend his city from invasion.

"sound is life's voice, it's great words written into existence. mankind and other races could quite easily produce this with time and skill, and then there is the psykers. horrid unclean creatures they were, stealing the voice for their own ends, and filling the round with such a terrible racket. i once stood with hades against this filth, but now they dominate my legion. is this some test or joke from slannesh and possibly tzeentch? if so i greatly despise it." 

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - SHADIUS

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrhocxGSeg1qd0zjuo1_500.png

- shadius age 25, artwork his adopted father had painted of him.

"the beauty of art is-s-s it's-s colorful and eye catching nature. i was the greatest of the primarchs, even greater than the "uniter" morpheus. now he and his spawn have ruined everything. my sons are no longer perfection, as i have seen true perfection. perhaps when they reached my level i'll return to them. i have a few who still follow my decree, despite the usurper  changing their names. once i make it into the material realm, i'll have enough slaves to bring my might might then i'll kill the usurper. his death will be...delicious-ss." 

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - NEPTUNE

http://pgwebdesign.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Blackbeard-pirate-myth-legends-TCG.jpg

- neptune age 34, leading his pirate empire on a conquest.

"my name "neptune" means demon of the moon. i arrived on my home-world at midnight of the hunter's moon. considered the most evil time of the year. i conquered and pillage all my life till being bested by my brother, and shown the vastness of the stars. i eventually met my namesake in the warp...and devoured it, thus making me the demon of the moon. i spend my time plundering both reality and the warp, laughing at the falcon hatch lings who demand to know where "daddy" is."

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - CHARON

http://dnd-wiki.org/w/images/7/7e/Necromancer.jpg

- age 29, mastered the arcane power of necromancy.

"my mentor taught me much in the ways of death, that it is not permanent provided you have sufficient power and control. i practiced my art from my induction to my death. i am pleased at anumas's halting of my sons trying to bring me back using the nurgleth's power.  i refused him in life, and i denied him in death." 

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - PYROS

http://www.tattoobite.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/phoenix-aztec-warrior-tattoo-wallpaper.jpg

- age 19, hailed as the phoenix king by his people.

"fire. humanity's greatest icon and symbol. it was the holy weapon of ancient humans and i now bend it to my will, i often wondered just how and why i can do this, but it matters not anymore. charon comes, NS LIKE I ATTEMPTED TO DO IN THE REBELLION, I SHALL FINISH HERE."

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - HADES

http://wac.7725.edgecastcdn.net/807725/website/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/PCG258.feat_diablo.crusader.jpg

- age 17, leading humans against the lich king who slew and turned his adopted father.

"i hated sorcery, psykers used sorcery and mind abilities. thus my hate turned to them, i bound them and did it without a care. i ignored all outcry of what i was doing, and yes to a degree i also disliked father due to his psykic nature. i have made mistakes great and small, now i am dead and my sons broken into chapters like a picket fence instead of a mighty wall of shields. it is my fault they are the most endangered by what i hated and that no psyker save those beings watching the warp, would help them. my shield shattered for i have fallen. may my sons not repeat my errors."

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - ZEUS

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_medium/0/77/2359560-indra_god_of_thunder_by_molee_d4gq66l.jpg

- age 45, mastering his power over the storm.

"i really don't know what to expect now. for so long i thought that despite our differences my brothers and i would be unbreakable in our bond and duty. i was wrong, something happened and now darkness is everywhere. i remember once asking helios what ould have made morpheus this way, he just gave me a haunted look and left the question unanswered. i then brought it to the emperor, and what he told me shattered what i knew of him. well despite this, as long as we stand firm, the darkness will never claim mankind."

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - ADONIS

3f80017b6ee3600dd80c505e1d619128.jpg

- age 50, standing above a battlefield.

"i have survived life among my raiders, the desert, the grasslands, the tundra, and the swamps, but now i regretfully can add galactic civil war to that list. my closest brother, drakon tried to persuade me to join a rebellion. i refused and we battled, which ended with him fleeing and me suffering claw marks just inches away from piercing my hearts. i managed to get back and later assault the drakon again. all that was done, i felt pain of an emotional sense. drakon and i were closer then just warriors and brothers. we were survivors and warlords."

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - FELIX

http://nsa19.casimages.com/img/2010/11/28/101128113155694385.jpg

- age unknown, felix when he was among the "talons".

"how long have i resided here..in the horrid realm. my sons search for me endlessly, hunting the spawn of neptune. i long to return to them, but this realm is evil. i will not give up however, my eyes can pierce the illusions of this realm and i will escape. somehow someway." 

VISAGE OF THE PRIMARCHS - FENRIS

http://img02.deviantart.net/05b7/i/2013/284/b/6/the_wolf_king_by_moekeykey-d6q27ea.jpg

- age unknown, armored up like the wolf kings before him.

"i have left my legacy to my sons to be born, i am proud though without form,

my hammer to them i left to wield, for the xenos, for the traitors, for all who would assault man,

to flee from us, who hear the call of howling steel, for those fight them tall they stand."

Next i'm going to finally introduce the new xenos that exist in my tale.yea eldar are done, the necron still exist but are more minor now. orks are still the ragers they always been in the original fluff and the nids have been pushed back. The tau were eliminated as well as their allies in the beginning, all this was done to pave the way for 2 new xeno species i'll be bringing in.

http://coolvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/3D-art-Rami-Ali-Al-Ashqar-Warlord.jpg

RACE: HORPEN

SPECIES : XENOS

HOME WORLD - SENO_VAL

http://i33.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0310/db/aa5818f087ae02625c5042038f35d5db.jpg

HISTORY: discovered by the imperium in the late 42nd millennium by imperial colonizers, these creatures seem for all intents and purposes to hate humans to an almost religious degree. It seems sometime in their past, ancient humans stumbled upon their race and made contact...violently. They killed the creatures of all ages and classes, till the horpen learned  to fight back using stolen weapons from slain humans. They inflicted on the humans what was done to the horpen tenfold, driving off humanity just as the warp storms began. Now, fast forward to the millennia after the morphean rebellion and they are again encountered by mankind. This time as an advance xeno race that theoretically could be a major threat to the imperium of man.

ORGANIZATION: the horpen have a system of martial rule, the greatest warrior rules all. There is no classes save warriors and producers. Warriors is self explanatory, but producer is a broader term. This group brings the food, the entertainment, housing and things like that while warriors make all things to do with war.

RELiGION: they follow the idea that mankind is a great disease brought upon them by the demon god "tzen - tch" a creature from their old faiths. They call upon their warrior god "batan" for victory against their enemies.

CODE: fear nothing, kill the hyoo-mun, purge the demon.

NOTABLES : Javtet - the 1st warrior king of the horpens, and the one who 1st took up arms against humanity.

TSUN - 3rd warrior king, killed a chapter master, and kept the head as a trophy.

VEX -   8th and current king, continues the fight of his ancestors against the hyoo-mun demons.

http://cf067b.medialib.glogster.com/media/2f/2fb56f4890159abda590badf54295556622dd2a8aa3824a67db12683ffca0a6c/finished.jpg

RACE: MARSU

SPECIES: XENO

HOME-WORLD: MARSUTHUX 4

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0iaVekbh3jg/T3dDSeqlAoI/AAAAAAAABK4/BxMleKV1Y_s/s1600/20-jpg.jpg

HISTORY: The first encounter with these creatures would be on MARSUTHUX 4, like the tyranids they were named after the planet they were encountered on. Not much is known about these creatures but what is known is that they like orks, understandable to question this but it's like they "harvest" the ork's energy for food.

ORGANIZATION - They seem to function off a matriarch system. The males seem to offer up "food" to statutes that send it to their "hive queen", and work kinda like a hive but we've only seen 3 types and none of them have been the queen.

Religion: none, they don't really worship anything, just paying some tribute to their queen. other than that, nothing.

Code: defend the colonies.

NOTABLES: Groot- the first of the species to be encountered by humans, and the first to fight them.

Magot- a giant four armed version of these creatures, capable of bringing down dreadnoughts.

Antlar - the 1st female of the species seen, fiercely protected.

PRIMARCH HISTORY - FELIX  

Felix fell to the world known as MESU, when translated by imperials it reads "white world". There he was taken in by a group of rather strange individuals, who took him as a sign. They trained him in their ways, teaching him the secrets to being a "talon" which at the time was an ancient order of killers who hunted the treacherous and unholy. He would spend much of his life there, till the group was betrayed by one of their own to their greatest of enemies which would be the nobility of the regions. The nobility always lived in fear of the "talons" who would "punish" the most wicked and cruel amongst them, an example being a count who sought to enslave children and sell them. He was slain in his panic room 200,000 yards from his home, during a blizzard. The nobles upon receiving the location of the talon's base, mounted up armies to slaughter them all. The traitor was unknown, possibly escaping long before his/her treachery was found out. The talons recalled all their forces to defend themselves against the large enemy force mounting against them, felix however was sent to lead the young and the younglings to safety while guarding the book of the talon's history and traditions. He did as he was told, but wept as his home burned, anger sweeping through his body. It would be years later that he would rebuild and expand the talons, and eventually retake their ancient land. They fought in the shadows, eliminating the nobles who dared to take the land as their own. It would be 2 battles that would decide the fate of mesu, thought it was not known at the time. Those were "grogar's folly" and "falcon mountain", both strange places in mesu's history.

GROGAR'S FOLLY

This battle took place at a series of hills surrounding the castle of house grogar, around the castle stands an army of soldiers dressed on the purple trappings of the grogar family. Felix split his forces here, 1 group was a distraction to lure away the main bulk of the army, while felix lead his group inside after dispatching a few guards. He made his way through to grogar after getting a report of the army returning to the castle. He move through the castle killing all who opposed him, till he reached the room with grogar. It was inside that grogar was holding a gun to his own children's heads and demanding felix surrender, or he shoots. Felix complied slowing placing his weapons down while whistling, grogar demanded him to stop and thats when a bullet went through his skull. The whistling was a signal to alert the talons scaling the wall to know where to shoot. Felix brought the children to their mother who was a priestess. The castle was looted for everything and the army threw down their weapons, some were brought into the fold while others died. The talons would have peace for 2 more years before the nobles again gathered their forces to march upon them, where felix would fight them at falcon mountain.

BATTLE FOR FALCON MOUNTAIN

The remaining nobles and their armies march forth to the mountain and surround it, cutting off any chance of escape. Felix ordered that the children and the elderly be secured below to safety, everyone else would prepare for their last stand. While this goes on, felix thinks on what he can do to save everyone, in his despair he heard 2 voices call to him. The one with a grandfatherly tone told him to give into the feeling of despair, while the younger more brash voice told him to ignore the other voice and head to the the church of talons for a weapon waits for him to use. Felix not yet ready to give into the darkness of despair heeds the other voice and goes to the church, there he finds a sword. The sword was in the shape of a falcon, and felt strange, no signs of abnormality, just strange. He picked it up and for a reason unknown to him, ran towards the edge of the mountain. His people looked on in shock and horror as he leaps down, they would have cried were it not for the sounds of a great bird. Felix has risen and with him, great white falcons for battle. The warriors got on the birds and with that, charged down into battle. The talons smashed into the enemy army, killing hundreds as they fought. Felix swung his falcon sword left and right, killing every noble he saw. The battle lasted well into the night, and upon the dawn the talons were victorious. It is at this time, the ships of the emperor's warriors land upon the world. The talons stood ready as well did felix, the door opened and the voice that told felix about the sword was heard from the being. The man was followed by warriors in grey with a number on them, the same number as his pod.

After this, he greeted the men and the being before him, who revealed himself to be helios as morpheus was holding back the emperor earlier from taking felix away from his people. 

"who are you strange one? how do you know my name?" demanded felix, the sword in his hand ready for battle. Helios replied"i know you for you are one of my brothers, lost to father along with the rest of us. we are being found one by one through the course of the great crusade." felix asked,"what is this? and what do you wish of me?"

Helios had told him of the wonders of the imperium, the number brothers they have, and the reason behind the legion of grey armored warriors behind him. Thus did felix eventually join the imperium, and recruited from his homeworld, even taking on the males of grogar's children who had reached the age required at this time. He looked upon the great birds once more, and named his legion after them. Thus they were known as the white falcons.

PRIMARCH HISTORY - ADONIS 

Adonis would land on the planet "SWOR" or when translated means "desert demon". He landed near a tribe of wanderers, where a woman who lost her youngest a year before decided to take him in. He was raised alongside his 2 "elder brothers" and learned the way of the wanders. He learned to survive the desert world they lived in, his body seemingly suited to this lifestyle.This would be the reason for his name Adonis"red scorpion". It would change by his 17th birthday, he began to craft things, and improve on how his tribe hunted, and eventually managed to create the first stable home for them. It was here that the tribe leader anointed Adonis as the leader of the tribe. This would cause jealousy in the eldest son of the woman who raised him, and ended with the brother scarred on his right eye and banishment from the tribe. A year later that brother would return at the head of an army of mutant creatures, each more hideous than the last. He gave a great roar and the army charged forth, his eyes red like blood. Adonis quickly mobilized the warriors for battle while hiding the women, children, and the elderly in the great tower. The two sides warred with each-other, till eventually the three sons stood against each-other, the younger of the 2 eldest having sided with Adonis and was also the one who defended Adonis from attack at the cost of his lower jaw. Adonis put together a mask for him to wear, and promising a way to repay his debt to him. The three were about to attack each-other when their mother got between them and pleaded with her eldest son, he only howled and cut her down like a beast. This threw the wounded brother into a rage and he attacked the eldest, with Adonis at his side. The 3 battled fiercely across the burning sand, their strikes just barely missing the skull and flesh of the other. Eventually, the wounded son was too slow and caught a sword to the arm pinning him to the ground. The eldest was about to slay him when he heard a roar and was decapitated by adonis's dagger. Adonis helped his now eldest brother and together they carried away their mother's body, then the imperium came. It was here adonis met drakon and came into the imperial fold. The remaining son, joined him as an enhanced human and they would go on to conquer the stars.

GENESEED PERKS AND FLAW - updated and revised (pre to post rebellion)

1 IMPERIAL KNIGHTS - pure, but  their acid spit does not work and their geneseed negates psykic potential. 

2 GILDED demons - great magical power, and warp control, they are also the best metal workers. most supernatural of the legions

3 SONS OF MALICE - thier body is covered in dragon scales. 

4 GRIM REAPERS -  their skin is as cold as ice, and they look like reanimated bodies 

5 FIRE ANGELS -  their bodies can be covered in fire.

6 ARCHANGELS - they boost the morale of their troops. they have a great rage called the emperor's wrath, it believed to have been the feel of the betrayal at morpheus' hands.

7 BLUE TITANS - they are very strong. they are taller than any other marines.

8 SONS OF SHADIUS - they have grace and speed in battle. their flaw makes each one look feminine, as close to a girl's look as possible.

9 IRON FANG -  Their teeth and bones are pure metal.

10 THUNDER LORDS - cover their bodies in lightening. they glow like a bug zapper in the dark.

11 VEIL PRIESTS -  and their hair is blood red, and their eyes are cat-like.

12 HEAVENGUARD - they destroy their foes in bright lights.they look like golden men.

13 HELLGUARD - they are one with the shadows. they look a bit demonic.

14 WOLF SPIDERS - they 2nd to the golden devils in spells.they are also living bombs of warp energy, that could explode at their choosing. it does not kill them.

15 HYDRA - they fight as one, like a hive mind, always knowing what they other will do. they can regrow a missing limb.( except for the head, or internal organs)

16 SPECTRAL WARLORDS - they can become invisble to tracking. they have a aura, that makes them feel unatural.

17 POWER-WOLVES - they are great forgers, and benders of metal. their arms can be encased in metal in fights.

18 RED STAR - they are perfect for desert missions, as they require less, than any other spacemarine. their skin can change to blend with the enviroment.

19 SOUL RAVEN - they are fast, and have the power to fly without jetpacks. they grow large black wings.

20 WHITE FALCON - their skin is snow white, and they have keen eyesight like a falcon. they they are very protective of children.

21 GOLDEN EAGLE - they bathe their weapons in bright glow, and last longer in battle than most other marines. they are like loyalist beserkers.

22 DIREWOLVES - they feel no pain in battle, and are hard to kill. they grow more animalistic as they fight.

23 SILVER TEMPLARS - they are great siege masters, and use their power of sound to crush barriers. their bodies are like instructments.

24 IRON HEARTS - literally their hearts become iron, and they naturally produce combat drugs in their blood stream

25 LUNAR FANGS - eyes purple as the warp, more agile than the other legions

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGIONS - IMPERIAL KNIGHTS

This legion is the smallest, numbering only 40,000 marines.They are very good, with blade weapons, and can be seen carrying many on them.They have a rivalry with the blood hunters, as they oppose worship, and follow the imperial creed.They also have a small problem, with xenos, particularly eldar. Their geneseed, causes their acid spit to not work, there is no psykic potential in the legion.

ACTS ABOUT THE LEGIONS - HELLGUARD

This legion had 60,000 marines at the time of the morpio heresy. they were like spartans in forms of millatry, and ideals.they love to kill, and have a habit of collecting the skulls, of those, who fought with honor, and did not cower.those they would remember, forever. those that fought dishonorably, were brought down, and given no mercy. they still keep these ideals, even as heretics, and often challenge , and accept challenges to single-combat. They believe, that you don't truly know someone till you've fought with/against them.Their geneseed causes them to become a savage monster that can crush mighty warriors into dust.When morpheus came to Inu, and talked to him about an attack on the orks, ares attacked, and they fought for hours until ares was defeated, by morpheus's endurance and skill.After, that they became close, and were always together, so it was no surprise to see him join morpheus.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGIONS - DARKBURNERS

The darkburners were snobbish marines, that believed themselves superior to the other legions, the emperor favored shadius very much, and despite all the others had chosen him to be warmaster.He was the easiest to corrupt acccording to morpheus's memoirs that were found by a imperial scholar, 6,000 years after the heresy."I didn't have to do any real convincing, i just played to his ego, and he eagerly agreed. that arrogance will be his downfall, but he is useful to me." was one of the entries in the memoir.The legion changed its name, after shadius challenged morpheus, and lost.They broke up into warbands of slaanesh, and keep their father's corpse clean, and beautiful, they gained a great hatred of morpheus

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGION - VEIL PRIESTS

These marines, are very warlike, but religous.They were very difficult for morpheus to corrupt, but with a few words of his silver tongue, they ready accepted the dark gods, and worship them all equally.They also go and pray at morpheus's temples, believing him a great prophet, and liberator.Their primarch TEMPLAS, often talks with morpheus on tactics, and on weapons, and armor for his legion.He often carries the morphicon( a book written by morpheus.) it contains the ideals, thoughts, and knowledge of morpheus on many subjects.They often aide the golden devils on their hunts for knowledge.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGIONS - DIREWOLVES

Like the veil priests, the direwolves came from a group that loved combat.They would slay all in their path, and often entered blood-crazed states. Kratos, who is their 1st captain, is well known for his bloodlust, and is the perfect example of the brutality of the direwolves.Their primarch, INU, joined with morpheus due to the promise of carnage, and destruction.He and kratos, would often visit morpheus's temple to khorne, where they brought warriors, to fight in the bloodpit. INU became a daemon prince, after slaughtering thousands of warriors on 8 worlds.His deamon form, had two huge bat-like wings, two horns on his head, his body encased in fire, and carried a large sword and whip. Kratos, wielding twin blades tied to his arms was favored very much by khorne for his desire to slaughter, and was made immortal.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGIONS - GRIM REAPERS

The grim reapers were considered to be warriors, that worked in death.They loved cold, and hated warmth.They have a rivalry with the fire angels, due to an old argument, and dressing down done by the fire angels's primarch, that caused a great fight.When morpheus started recruiting for the heresy, he thought about which of the 2 primarchs he would ask, and he knew that their rivalry was so bitter, that if one joined him, the other would stay loyalist.He decided on charon, as the grim reapers worked well, with shadows and would crush the walls of the palace, that the fire angels built.They have 60,000 marines. their geneseed, shows them as ghostly white beings, and their skin is cold as death, with them silent as the grave.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGIONS - BLUE TITANS

They are called the blue titans mostly because, they are 2x taller than the other legionaires, and they were found on a blue moon.They are like the blood ravens, but care more about the lives of others.In the legends of the morphean rebellion, which was told like a fairy tale, they were the ones who stood against the tide of chaos deamons.They specialize in ork warfare, and often go toe-to-toe with warbosses.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGIONS - SILVER TEMPLARS

They look like the templars of old earth, and don't like psykers at all.Darius their primarch, was once beaten to the ground by the steel tigers primarch, for torturing the family of a psyker, and this has lead them to siding with morpheus, aslong as he didn't touch the others.They love metal, and often replace broken, or severed body parts, with them. 

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGIONS - IRON FANGS

they are formidable warriors, fighting with the ferocity of tigers. They don't like the idea of sorcery but don't go about attacking them, they believe that its better to monitor and train them, rather then give them a reason to use it on you. Their planet is home to actual tigers made of steel, which they use to make their weapons.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGIONS - SPECTRAL WARLORDS

These marines are as mysterious as their primarch.He never gave his name, and is only known as drakon.They specialize in assasination, and hunting.They are depicted in the fairytale, as hunters of men's souls. Their geneseed gives them the ability, to become invisble, and to change into other people.They are not well known, and like it that way.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGIONS - WOLF SPIDER

They have a child-like love of explosions and violently share this with their enemies, they don't explode like a regular grenade. They pull in warp energy and then expel it like a large bomb, often frying their foe while leaving them unharmed. Primus once used this to eliminate an ork bastion, to allow other imperial forces through.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGIONS - HYDRA

They are chaos undivided, and are the alpha legion, in command structure.They use chaos as a tool, and are the best makers of medicines, and poisons. they once tried to poison morpheus, but were caught before they could, and were punished brutally, by the emperor.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGIONS - ARCHANGELS

they are like the blood angels, in the fact their primarch has angel wings,( this earned him the title "angel of the emperor") he moves across the battlefield in great strides. An unknown fact is that he and morpheus share a bond like alpharius omegon, in that they are fraternal twins of each-other. This is also felt by their legionaries, which makes them even more furious and desiring to destroy them.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGION - GILDED DEMONS/CRIMSON DRAGONS

They were the largest of the legions, and are made entirely out of psykers, they are fiercely loyal to their primarch, each-other, and their recruit worlds, and vice versa. They stood with their father without hesitation when he asked them to fight by his side in his rebellion. They feel shame that one of their own, tried to murder morpheus while he was reforming in the coffin. They have managed to keep their souls away from the dark gods, draining them into the "eternal flame" .

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGIONS - SONS OF MALICE

They are all about duality, not believing in good or evil, this has led to debates among the imperials whether they were already chaos servants, They have 11 companies, and 11 captains for them. This is believed to be the holy number of his home-world. 

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGION - HEAVENGUARD

Unlike the name implies, they are not the opposites of the hellguard. They guard the people against the "heavenly" messages of religons and other such creations. They are named after how their primarch was viewed when compared to ASURA, he was considered to be the " builder of heaven" to the populace. They can't stand the hellguard's methods, slaughtering looting and burning.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGION - LUNAR FANG

They are simply night-lords with a mix of iron warriors. They get their name from a nursery rhyme their primarch heard as a child. They are the most brutal when it comes to torturing the enemy, due to what their primarch had done. They modeled themselves completely after him, turning into a legion of fear. The most deadly of them, are the crow-lords. Their primarch is nick-named " kraken" after how he attacks.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGION - IRON HEARTS

They are called that by the other forces, their primarch originally named them " steel knights" but their gene-seed  organ changed that so the name stuck. They specialize in brutal efficiency, and care for none but practicality. They model themselves after the pain aspect of slannesh, heightening the feeling to the point of insanity. They can mostly be found around their lord's daemon world.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGION - POWER -WOLVES

These warriors are known as the "emperor's hammer" by many in the imperium. They play like space wolves but no bestial transformation. The guardsman and other humans recruited from this planet are known to have elongated fangs, and are physically stronger then others. The wolf-spire is the most sacred ground of the legion for it was where their primarch died and was burned.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGION - FIRE ANGELS

These marines are master builders, they built cities of many planets and even the walls of the imperial palace itself. They hate the grim reaper legion the most of the traitors, due to events before and during the heresy. Their primarch was know as the "burning angel" by the people who found him, for he could set his entire body aflame at his choosing. The fire angels inherited this and used them to burn away the foes of man.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGION - SOUL RAVENS

These marines are similar to the spectral warlords with their style of combat, but thats where it ends. They have a flaw that causes them to grow black feathered wings from their backs, causing them to be the instant thought to aerial combat. Their primarch is even rumored to have come back from the dead, whether this was a miracle or the trickery of chaos, remains to be seen.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGION - THUNDER LORDS

They are also called the "thunder legion" due to their power over lightening. They routinely re-cycle their power through batteries, allowing them to be used for projectile weapons. They are great shock troopers, but they don't do well with stealth. Their geneseed causes them to glow in the dark like bug zappers, causing them to need special armor to hide it. They are masters of lightening attacks though.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGION - GOLDEN EAGLES

These men are basically in laymen's terms "loyalist beserkers" favoring melee combat just like the dire wolves. This has caused some rivalry with the two legions, resulting in casualties on both sides. They enjoy battle to the point of near-savagery, some even wonder why they didn't join the traitor legions in the fighting. This problem of theirs has alienated them from mortals and even their brother legions.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGION - WHITE FALCONS

They are the antithesis of the black wings (also known as the " fell-crows") and abhor their tactics. The legions nearly came to blows on several occasions, were it not for the emperor and morpheus. They are the most  humanitarian of the legions, caring for the sick and wounded. Their primarch felix, was taught by morpheus to turn enemies into friends. It is this that has given them such renown. They also secretly perform raids on the black-wings' recruiting sites, saving young children from becoming the serfs and marines of the dark lords.

FACTS ABOUT THE LEGION - IRON SCORPIONS

They are the marines to be called for war in the most harsh of environments, even by space marine standards. Their geneseed allows them to go centuries without food or water, as is often the case for them in battles. They are survivors through and through. They once had a bond with the spectral warlords, till the heresy. Their primarch is often called the " red scorpion" by both loyalist and chaos. They are masters of hit and run tactics in these environments. 

3RD BLACK CRUSADE  - CHARACTER LIST 

LOYALISTS

Thunder lords

IRON SERPENTS

RAVEN KNIGHTS

477th & 865th guardsmen regiments

TITAN MAXIMUS AND ETERNUS 

IRON FANGS

HAMMER OF FENRIS

CHAOS FORCES

LUNAR FANG

LORDS OF EXCESS

DIREWOLVES

CLAWS OF DROGAN

chaos  DEAMONS

SCRIBES OF TEMPLAS

EYE OF ZIVION

SYSTEM

VERDE STAR

3RD BLACK CRUSADE ACT 1 - part 1

http://m1.paperblog.com/i/228/2280623/tres-ilustraciones-cortesia-bl-L-gw8aIK.jpeg

Warbands of various sizes, allegiances, and alignments have come to a planet drowning in the power of the dark gods. Each felt a pull from here and decided to see what it was, each warband from the "lords of excess" to the "scribes of templas" many have come. It is when they arrive that they are greeted by an "emissary" of the ruinous four, and while wary wait to hear what it has to say. 

Chaos Emissary: servants of the dark gods, i bid you greetings from the great ones.

Kratos: get on with it, khorne must have his due of blood and skulls. and my brothers and i hunger for battle!

William: yes yes, the dog has a point, please do get on with the point.

Kratos: YOU DARE! I'LL STRIP YOUR FLESH!

Neptune: silence you sea rats!

Chaos Emissary: the gods have decreed that a true leader of chaos is needed, to really push forward. they may enjoy the ruthless slaughter in the warp, but the anathema is at work again and they demand you stop him.

Zivion: ah. you have forgotten the curse upon us, or are you counting on the welp of morpheus's legion?

Templas: wait.. a warrior of that legion is among us? 

A figure steps from the shadows, his eyes gleaming like that of his former brothers, in armor of his own make, forsaking the colors of the dragons.

?: yes, it seems father's curse still affects you, pardon the irony "traitors". i am drogan the "black dragon". also known as kinslayer.

Zivion: you have come to claim the title your genesire once held among us? i'll  not bow to you.

drogan: you will if you want this curse to be broken and you people actually getting things done!

Everyone began drawing weapons, and barring their teeth (and in a few cases fangs) at each other.

It would be the emissary  that brought the tension down with the suggestion of a challenge. Drogan will face the current "leader" of chaos for the title and we'll see whose the mightiest among them. Zivion and the others agreed, william unsheathed his blade ready for combat.

(WILLIAM "THE BLESSED" VS DROGAN "THE KIN-SLAYER" )

There was no bantering or ceremony for this, especially not in the warp. Willaim struck first, his blade being that very sword morpheus used to draw shadius into the pleasure god's grip. Drogan parried the blow with a force weapon he and his conspirators in the cults forged, to match the strength of the talons' weapons. The 2 battled across the ever changing sands of the planet, their empowered blood spilling to the ground. Around them their respective warbands were rooting for their leader, while eyeing the other side so none would interrupt the duel. The fight went on for a moment more, then drogan fainted to the right, causing william to strike there. This allowed him to grabbed william's face and using his sorcery, burn the the soul from the body. William fell to his knees, eye-holes smoldering. Drogan raised his blade to the sky as it ignited in purple flame, his war band howling with victory. He then turned to the traitor primarchs his eyes blazing with energy.

Drogan: now. let's see if we cant fix up this mess you made.

SO ENDS PART 1

Archived