Didn't realise that about the past "event only" miniatures. I guess it's in a whilst stocks last basis?

They seem to produce them for sale at WHW until they actually retire the models from sale at events!

You could buy Autillion Skorr and Narik Dreygur (AL & IW Consuls) for ages. Now they've retired those and instead you can buy the Cataphractii Sorcerer and Siege Breaker, plus the Ixiom Hale Custodes Captain.

Also the alternative Warlord Heads... :wink:

I think the below is correct:

exclusives-march-920x1024.jpg

Considering most of the Primarchs have been mostly inspired by Blanche's old sketchbook, I remembered this and I'm so so SO excited...

I'm pretty sure I re-drew this for GSCS Art... I pretty much redrew most of the HH Visions books back then!

...And failed to make a Warhound from Clay :laugh.:

http://a54.idata.over-blog.com/4/08/11/33/Les-Primarques/Sanguinius.jpg

Urgh. Command Tanks have gone up by £5 since I last checked :/

But still only £5-10 more expensive than buying a raider and razorback separately.

True, but I'd never buy anything like that from GW (if i want new, I'd go through Darksphere for the discount).

Considering most of the Primarchs have been mostly inspired by Blanche's old sketchbook, I remembered this and I'm so so SO excited...

I'm pretty sure I re-drew this for GSCS Art... I pretty much redrew most of the HH Visions books back then!

...And failed to make a Warhound from Clay :laugh.:

http://a54.idata.over-blog.com/4/08/11/33/Les-Primarques/Sanguinius.jpg

I honestly hope it isn't this one :(

I honestly hope it isn't this one :sad.:

Fair enough, what don't you like about it? It's pretty much his classic and established look now, as it's been on the book covers etc.

I honestly hope it isn't this one :sad.:

Fair enough, what don't you like about it? It's pretty much his classic and established look now, as it's been on the book covers etc.

I like it though I would like more of an action pose, which im pretty sure we will get.

I prefer the Forgeworld "decal" rendition of him. Shorter hair, finer, more beautiful face. (I'm not even saying buzz cut hair, just shorter. Like neck length or barely shoulder length).

That one just isn't very angelic looking. The armor is fine, but the head isn't really my cup of tea.

Edited by Arkangilos

Didn't realise that about the past "event only" miniatures. I guess it's in a whilst stocks last basis?

They seem to produce them for sale at WHW until they actually retire the models from sale at events!

You could buy Autillion Skorr and Narik Dreygur (AL & IW Consuls) for ages. Now they've retired those and instead you can buy the Cataphractii Sorcerer and Siege Breaker, plus the Ixiom Hale Custodes Captain.

Also the alternative Warlord Heads... :wink:

I think the below is correct:

exclusives-march-920x1024.jpg

Oh lord I need to get that Custodes Tribune ...

Something wrong with long hair? ;)

Of course not. I used to have shoulder length hair. And I love pony tails, and they require long hair. I just want him to have a little bit shorter hair :p (like I wouldn't mind it being long, just not in that pic, lol)

Basically more like what we would see in artwork for angels slaying daemons (st Michael, for example)

Edited by Arkangilos

Speaking of Forgeworld being based (loosely?) off BL artwork....

Hidden Content

Is this a hint of what 30k Sanguinary Guard may look like?

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/5/52/Emperor_Sanguinius_Echoes_of_Imperium.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160824083801

(won't let me post the actual photo)