Thoughts?

How cool is it with Roboute coming out and the Carmine Blades once believing they were from the Ultra Marines, and now that said Primarch is back; and since they're still very young to the BA, would some of the Veterans still want to rally behind him? Hurrah for playing fluffy Carmine Blades!

Thoughts?

How cool is it with Roboute coming out and the Carmine Blades once believing they were from the Ultra Marines, and now that said Primarch is back; and since they're still very young to the BA, would some of the Veterans still want to rally behind him? Hurrah for playing fluffy Carmine Blades!

Doesn't have to be Carmine Blades.

Most will rally behind him since he is the only loyalist Primarch around, supposedly a strategic genious and the new lord of mankind. :D

Well, I suppose expecting Charlo to read all the appropriate documentation before diving into anything is a bit much to ask... :p

I'm usually a freakin sponge for words!

Just a long day yesterday :(

You take them in but then spew them everywhere when squeezed?

Everything alright?

Edited by Tyriks

Well Tartaros and Cataphractii look infinitely better than regular TDA so they still might get my money at least for character models but not gettng access to rules still sucks (i only believe it once i see the rules leaked tho).

Last night's plan was to get home from LEGOland, put the kids to bed, do the bulk of the unpacking and squeeze in some painting.

What actually happened: Get home from LEGOland gone 2100. put eldest to bed, fall asleep next to him, wake up at 2240, get stuff out of the car bar his school shoes (this morning was fun as the wife drove off with them), make a cup of Ovaltine as it's somehow past 2330 now. Fall asleep on the sofa with my brew for another 45 minutes...

This my friends, is why I haven't got a fully painted force :teehee:

The joys of parenthood!

I can't wait for my boys to be old enough for legoland...

Hobby wise, I did a little tiny bit of work on my Aphael, finally finished building my Tartaros terminators and started cleaning up legs for grav cannon devastator squad.

Edited by Blindhamster

Planning my army for a big battle (6025 Points) against Necrons on the first of april.

It will have alot of formations from angles blade and a bunch of stormravens with a little help from an grand convocation to buff my vehicles from the lucifer strike force.

Still not set if i should field 3 Fragiosos in Pods (Acients) or one imperial knight crusader. (which get also buffs from cawl.)

Fun idea

The new GK character from Gathering Storm III is a pretty good count as for Mephiston...

Better defenses, S8 AP2 at initiative, good psychic powers with Sanctic (plus like almost all other disciplines including the marine ones), an actual invuln...

Pretty awesome!

Interesting... can he be fielded on his own (i.e. slotted in to a BA army) or is he only part of a Formation with Gilly etc..?

Direct quote from the GS3 book:

"Grand Master Voldus and Roboute Guilliman are new Army List Entries that can be included in any Armies of the Imperium Detachment, regardless of their Faction. Cypher

and the Fallen are a little more complex, and rules for including them in your army are found opposite."

Have you fought that many points before?

No but i know what he have and try not to scale my list too much against his stuff. 

I just want to field some stuff which i can field seldom at this point level. Like 3 Stormravens (either as our formation (comming first round) or as an flyer wing)

"Grand Master Voldus and Roboute Guilliman are new Army List Entries that can be included in any Armies of the Imperium Detachment, regardless of their Faction. Cypher

and the Fallen are a little more complex, and rules for including them in your army are found opposite."

Is that related to the Detachments in GSI, or?

Have you fought that many points before?

No but i know what he have and try not to scale my list too much against his stuff. 

I just want to field some stuff which i can field seldom at this point level. Like 3 Stormravens (either as our formation (comming first round) or as an flyer wing)

Some initial and often overlooked points would be to work out efficient transport of the army, time constraints and to have everything written down for ease of referencing!

Edited by Jolemai

Is that related to the Detachments in GSI, or?

No, so you can take it in a BA CAD, Allied Detachment, Baal Strike Force or Flesh Tearers Strike Force. Unlike the HQs from GS1, which can only be taken in a CAD or Allied Detachment.

Yea, Voldus is looking like a beast.

If only we had ready access to a BA model in TDA with special thunder hammer and storm bolter, we could include him in every army.

What you did there, I see it. :smile.:

While he makes a cool stand in for Mephiston in terms of Psychic ability and combat monster...

Great opportunity to make the Grand Master Epistolary of the Sanguine Vision...

I think this guy might have just earned his paint job (after I remove the shield I guess!)

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/20160522_172838_zpsemovzulv.jpg