Started work on my Redemptor today! The model has really grown on me, I didn’t like it at first but it has won me over. I have tweaked the pose slightly so it has one foot on top of a dead Chaos Dreadnought -

URL=http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/287433-effb9f38-a33e-474f-93fc-e4cda10e2ce3/]gallery_46632_13392_215907.jpeg[/url]

Still loads to go, but it is begun!

Today I started fiddling with the Bladeguard Ancient. I still need some parts, but I think you see where this is going:

med_gallery_105306_14251_207649.jpg

Good call ;)

I found it pretty hard to decide between doing this guy or the Justiciar, I think in the end the main thing that swung my decision was that awkward half-arm stump he has, and the way his robe drapes over it. He definitely has the better overall look for a Priest though.

I look forward to seeing how it turns out :)

I think Eradicators' smaller/retracted cawls are better. They also do not have those bellies the Aggressors had. I actually think it would be fun to mix the poses of both kits for some additional variation.
I still do not have the flamer Aggressors. You think the'll get the 12" flamers range too?

I still do not have the flamer Aggressors. You think the'll get the 12" flamers range too?

I hope so. I have a squad of 3 ETB Aggressors and I am just waiting on the new codex. If they get 12" Flamers, I will build them that way. If not, I will do a DIY conversion to the bolter version.

I spent the whole night trying to figure which of these two projects I should finish up. Still undecided:

gallery_60983_8363_95630.jpg

I like to try to finish projects I enjoy least before I finish the ones I enjoy the most. But you could work on a little of one and a little of the other. Depending on how you like to paint.

I'd probably work on the speeder crew to get myself going and see what happens from there. If it were me.

The Ancients Walk!

Not quite today, as it took more like 3 to get these guys prepped, scrubbed, and then built and magnetized, but hey.

*funky bassline playing*

Lookin' back, on the track, for a little green bag...

Edited by Vermintide

Today in BA.

Not a whole lot. Working on builting the red colors on 5 Intercessors and a LT. I have 3 more aggressors and 3 more Inceptors (I think that's what they're called) on the table as well waiting their turn.
Last recent progress was 3 more eradicators who are waiting for washes and some flesh color.