Heavy Intercessors look really interesting. 3 squads with the Assault Heavy bolters Advancing up the table with an Ancient with SoS and Sanguinary Priest/Novitiate will be really hard to shift.

Assuming SoS survives into the new codex supplement. :ermm:

So yeah, the army shot from the supplement teaser definitely implies our deathcompany vets are getting assault intercessor options, i doubt we can have lots of melee weapons in the unit (other than astartes chainswords) but you never know!

Thoughts on the chances of a model to go alongside the codex release? I don't feel like it's too likely honestly, too short a turn around, which is sad as supplement was probably our best chance of a Dante update this edition.

Still no indication on how the supplement affair will work for us in terms of the main book, so unclear if we'll be getting a restricted list or whatever, someone was asking the question every few minutes but the guys didn't answer it.

Personally I'm interested to see what veteran intercessors will look like in the new codex, my gut feel is they'll be able to take a mix of regular and assault weapons same as DC in theory look to be able to. Unlikely to see a kit fior them, but I know some people have been hoping for one (to be fair by my count we have no less than 10 new kits coming as is).

Wonder when the supplement will drop. Some rumours for end of October, but that seems unlikely IMO. I'd bet december as thats basically a tradition for us lol.

The winged dude in the upper left has the sword+chalice and in a pose similar to the Sanguinor, but also has a Death Mask that looks closer to “standard” Death Masks in the Sang Guard kit...but it also has the tubing/ribbing/cabling going into the jaw ala Dante’s Death Mask of Sanguinius.

There is absolutely no way that could possibly be artistic interpretation by a freelanced illustrator who may have worked from a short brief instead of years of rabid collection, kitbashing, and painting the faction.

That winged "dude" had such....err... enhanced pectorals I thought it was a sisters of battle living saint for a moment...

Its not BA unless you can see the nipples

Thoughts on the chances of a model to go alongside the codex release? I don't feel like it's too likely honestly, too short a turn around, which is sad as supplement was probably our best chance of a Dante update this edition.

Wonder when the supplement will drop. Some rumours for end of October, but that seems unlikely IMO. I'd bet december as thats basically a tradition for us lol.

Although it is a quick turnaround for us, it has still probably been planned for a few years, so they would have had plenty of time to work on something new for us. I'm looking forward to this supplement but will be quite disappointed if we don't get anything new. I'm not expecting much but at least a character (preferably a new Dante). I wonder if we will get upgrade sprues repackaged to be two in a blista with a transfer sheet to match the more recent Space Marine releases. I think we will see it before December as well. It seems from what people are saying, we are the first in the next four books that were announced and apparently they are all going to be out this year.

yeah we are alongside space wolves, deathwatch and deathguard. My expectation for date is still december for us, just because its tradition. I don't think it'll be october as we are specifically getting "get you by rules" alongside the main marine codex.

Today in BA.

Over last week really. 
I painted the second Redemptor Dread and 5 Hellblasters with heavy plasma guns.
I'm pushing through 10 more Intercessors and 10 assault Intercessors and 3 more Agressors. 
A solid week for me. 

I did try to start a plog here under the BA Subforum but it fell through because I thought it was a little strange and all over the place. I'll try again probably try to keep it clean. 
I'm very excited to get the Assault dudes painted up as death company next. 

If the Son's of Baal haven't seen yet it looks like there might be a new recruit on his way to joining....... Darren Latham has been playing around with painting BA quickly :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFHCpcenHNc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

You can't paint red quickly. Blood Angels are like real coffee, you take your time to do it properly and then it is just soo much better. :wink:

I paint my red very quickly. 5 colors - 100% airbrush. :teehee:

Sounds like heresy to me. :teehee:

I think that is also the source of the blurry leak picture from a few months back

Working on my Libby dread conversion, I was going to do ateardrop type blade for the force weapon, but it looked a bit tame. Then I remembered all those drunken nights playing halo 2with mates using sword and shotguns, so I pulled out the jewellers saw again and started chopping

gallery_219585_16640_513374.jpg