The new loremasters thing on jumppacks doesnt include anything new (obviously) but a LOT of the images chosen are of blood angels, which does fit with Valraks prediciton that its the first step on GWs BA buildup - basically reminding everyone they exist lol

Edited by Blindhamster

20 hours ago, DemonGSides said:

Stunning work!  Blade guard ancient torso and legs, SG backpack/wings?  I love this kitbash!

Thanks! Yeah exactly. Grail is from the upgrade sprue and the chainsword is from the assault intercessors kit. I wanted to add some kind of narthecium, too but just didn't find the bits. However the little apothecary belt accessorie is showing his purpose. It's from the Grey knight terminator bits, as far as I remember. 

I just want to take a minute and give a shoutout to @Jolemai.

Amongst everything else he may have going on, he starts the Unit of the Week thread every week, regardless of community participation (let's be real, some units get more love than others), and I just think he deserves a little recognition for that. 

Built some bumblebees as reinforcements. I'm glad that I'm no longer forced to a specific magazine type if I want to play WYSIWYG

Lovely models and while the HIs had some serious moldlines, the eradicators nearly needed to scraping at all. 

IMG_20240719_140822_edit_2118939858116246.jpg

-edit-

LOL after inserting the pic, I noticed that I missed one magazine completely. 

Edited by Rhavien

14 minutes ago, Rhavien said:

LOL after inserting the pic, I noticed that I missed one magazine completely. 

We've all been there. I have lost track of the number of mistakes I have ended up correcting only after spotting them on my proudly posted "finished" picture. :facepalm:

Went to a small RTT today, had a decent time trying out the new Pariah missions. Only interesting thing to report is I've found my new favorite hilarious tech piece, calling him "The Angriest Tech Marine Alive". Grab a techmarine, and give him Archangels Shard, and then have him be near a friendly vehicle that dies. He goes up to 7 attacks with his axe after that, as he gets mad. I ran SoS with 2 vindicators and without fail someone would pop one while he was buffing it. Then he would charge and get 8 Axe swings at Str8 -2 2 damage with Lance. I spiked him in one game and he killed an enemy predator in one fight phase. 

I didn't expect it to matter, I just had 25 pts leftover and it seemed funny, ended up highlight on my night.

2 minutes ago, Paladin777 said:

Wish me luck at the local RTT today! I'm bringing my double Land Raider (regular and crusader) list again. Not quite the same list as last RTT, but very similar. 

All the best :thumbsup:

48 minutes ago, Paladin777 said:

Wish me luck at the local RTT today! I'm bringing my double Land Raider (regular and crusader) list again. Not quite the same list as last RTT, but very similar. 

I have been having fun with a double LR list. The classic Land Raider actually provides some pretty effective anti-tank firepower into the bargain.