=][= Field Promotion: Commissar Elmo =][=

WarriorFish

Attention comrades,

With immediate effect, Elmo is hereby promoted to Commissar with all associated privileges and responsibilities. Take up the Commissar's hat and overcoat, holster your bolt pistol and prepare for death or glory - your soldiers expect no less of you Commissar msn-wink.gif

Raise your salute to Kierdale as he soon retires to Moderati Cedo. Though he will no longer be actively responsible for the day to day running of the barracks he will retain an advisory role so heed his wise words as such.

WarriorFish

Regimental Command Commissar

Methinks I am getting a bit of a reputation because of my magnet addiction...

Thanks for the kind words Guardsmen and I will aim to uphold the word of the Emperor fairly but firmly. Now where did I put my storm coat and riding crop ;)

All commissars are screened for loyalty to the B&C above all things, but that's a good point - just to be on the safe side maybe we should have a final test. Something like proving he has no ties to this so called "greater good" and those affiliated with it...

Coffee, would you like to stand next in front of this wall and tell me if Elmo is holding his bolt pistol straight..? tongue.png

To be a true Commissar, you must be prepared to enact the Emperors Justice with no qualms or favouritism.

What was that Coffee, a last cigarette, certainly. I am not an unfair man... ;)

The Baneblade will certainly be making an appearance in the next few weeks. Just need to get the hellhounds done first.

This will be proof of my loyalty. :)

Congratulations Elmo!

I'm sure you will command with benevolence and never have to utter the words "Respect my Authorita!"

May your new duties not hinder the progress of your Guard Army msn-wink.gif

Excellent tutorial too!

Thanks guys

And Nico, congrats on your promotion too. thumbsup.gif

It is sad to see Kierdale hanging up his cap and returning his bolt pistol to the Department Munitorum. I wonder if he will be allowed to keep the electrolash?

Congratulations, brother. It is indeed sad to see a fellow Mod step down but as with many things - where's there's an end, there's also a beginning. Keep the troops parade ground ready and you won't go far wrong. ;)

Kier has officially stepped down now, the electrolash has been presented to him as a parting gift so he may gaze upon it and remember fondly the lashings he has delivered. It may also prove useful in his Cedo role.

All Guardsmen are ordered to form up for the gun salute! Note that this is a Guard artillery company firing the salute, so it is expected to last 5 hours. If you have any words of thanks for Kier's service to the Throne now is the time to present them smile.png

I will miss the Mordian shaped figure that stalked the trenches with me dispensing order and justice, and it will now be Elmo's job to stop me running away with event plans laugh.png I'm looking forward to seeing the increased model output by Kier in exchange though msn-wink.gif

If anyone is overcome by emotion I will be available to give power hugs:

gallery_30308_3239_42229.png

Archived