=][= Field Promotion: Commissar Elmo =][=

WarriorFish

Big Guns Never Tire will be a fine way for everyone to show what they've learnt from the tutorial ;)

Indeed! I'll be looking for some new magnets next time I'm in Tokyu Hands. I took forward to getting started on my second Russ.

Congrats, Elmo, you'll make a fine addition to the commissariat!

And another shout uout to Kierdale -- sorry to see you go, you did yoeman's work, and I hope to still see a fair bit of you posting around here.

Oh, I'll still be working on the Shrineworld garrison. Still have a backlog of models to make and paint: armour, infantry and cavalry.

Thanks guys

And Nico, congrats on your promotion too. :tu:

It is sad to see Kierdale hanging up his cap and returning his bolt pistol to the Department Munitorum. I wonder if he will be allowed to keep the electrolash?

I'm not giving that back!

In fact I like it so much I'll be giving one to a mini over in Forte's realm too...

Finally, and most importantly:

Congratulations, Elmo. Far more than a replacement!

Pulls on a flak vest, rolls down his sleeves to cover his commissar's tattoo -wouldnt want anyone noticing and tempted to settle old grudges- and picks up a lasrifle.

"Right then, which way to the front?"

Belated congrats. May our relationship always be a cheerful one........

Thanks scatmandoo. I am sure that if your loyalty to the Emperor is true and you hide no heretical weakness then the Emperor's justice will not be required ph34r.png

So far, as Commissar WarriorFish has stated, you are a model guardsman, but a momentary lapse can condemn... biggrin.png

Belated congrats. May our relationship always be a cheerful one........

Thanks scatmandoo. I am sure that if your loyalty to the Emperor is true and you hide no heretical weakness then the Emperor's justice will not be required ph34r.png

So far, as Commissar WarriorFish has stated, you are a model guardsman, but a momentary lapse can condemn... biggrin.png

I will strive to continue to be an example for the right reasons......

The front lines? Forwards Kier, it's always forwards msn-wink.gif

Good thing I don't have commissars in my AM army... because I fight the enemy in their backs. To scared to face them head on...

Congrats to Elmo of course. But don't come in your commissar uniform to our army party :) They don't take kindly to commissars around there.

Archived