The Iron Tenth of Istvaan - Horus Heresy blag

Raktra

NO HAPPINESS, ONLY GLOOM.

*ahem*

I was thinking if I got another Knight at some point that'd have the happy face on it. This one's called "Blame", so I reckon "Praise" for the next.

I was thinking Imperium, but I'm not 100% sure. They're not strictly linked to my Iron Hands, just look alike, so they're pretty mutable right now. Regardless, I'm thinking disgraced households, because grimdark.

Maybe they were originally affiliated with a Titan Legion, but in one particularly bloody battle they retreated against orders in the face of overwhelming firepower, abandoning the Titans which where obliterated, including one of the Legion's most ancient and venerated God-Machines. As pennance, the scions were permanently bonded to their thrones, forced to live only for war, and never to rest - as well as being forbidden to bear any symbols of the Mechanicum (or their crimson livery), and given to Ferrus to do with as he willed - as with all of the Legion's outcasts and failures, they were placed under Mor's command.

I feel as though I need to incorporate these things into a model at some point:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130618115430/metalgear/images/4/44/Sundowner-Explosive-Shields.png

Nice work as always mate. What sort of colour scheme have you decided on for your Mechanicum units? Can't wait to see a whole army pic! :)

Btw, I decided on my legion - Iron Warriors baby. Decided it would be infinitely easier to paint and I've always had good feedback on my metallics, so time to capitilise on that! Also, thought it might wind you up ;)

So long as you don't start hollering "Flesh is Weak" I won't sign you up to dodgy email services ;) I'm torn on the AdMech stuff - was thinking of inverting my standard scheme so it's majority red with a black gauntlet?

Archived