Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If you've been following along this year, you know I've been doing minis for the An Army From One Project. Chapter 2 is in effect (see the Cyan Monotreme above) and there has been some shennanigans in the AAFO group chat over on Instagram. 

Dark thoughts have settled in.....and the Astartes Volucris are coming. Over the next few weeks I'll be posting up several Chapters and some bad (I ain't no writer!) and potentially silly lore for them. 

 

First up....the Solar Hawks.

 

large.c15248ee-40f0-40cd-aecb-1e027a4466

 

large.ChapterEmblem.jpg.ac6c6141b470628f

 

large.Solarhawkyellowbackpack.jpg.de733e

 

large.Solarhawk.jpg.c008562db8e38ef8fbc3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.