Your Blood Angels Model Wishlist

Jolemai

Existing kits I'd have to go with the following since I never picked them up when the new Space Marines Codex was released. Boring I know.

1. Tactical Squad

2. Vanguard Veterans

3. Sternguard Veterans

Wishlisting, I'd have to go with:

1. New Assault Tank

2. New Plastic Characters (Mephiston, Dante, Corbulo)

3. New Terminators (the Space Hulk Terminators are so awesome I always wanted a multipart kit)

• 2 months later...

As you're reading this, what are the next three things you want for your Blood Angels army and why.

1. Relic Sicaran Battle Tank - It wasn't love at first sight but something clicked and I now love the look of this model. I guess it's also helped by the fact that I've been reading up on it and it synergises really well with how I currently play my Blood Angels (i.e. mechanised). I've said this before but I see it as an upgrade on my "Autolas" Predator and I think Fast tanks are fantastic.
  2. Thunderhawk Gunship - Wanted one of these ever since I saw the metal Blood Angels one in White Dwarf many years ago. Hopefully I wont have to wait much longer...
  3. Cerberus - I'm currently fantasising about getting one of these because I've got an Apocalypse game in three months. I will either be facing a Reaver and a Warhound (possibly two) or I will be facing at least three opposing Super Heavies (Stormlord, Baneblade, Greater Brass Scorpion) and need a counter. Plus I can't afford a Fellblade yet.

Well, I got the Cerberus teehee.gif I also got the Vanilla Tactical box, Drop Pod and Vindicator recently.

Option 3 can now be a BA Tactical box for the simply reason being that I haven't gotten it yet.

So:

1. Sicaran Battle Tank
  2. Thunderhawk Gunship
  3. BA Tactical Squad

Has anyone else's changed? Or if you haven't already posted, what are the next three things you want for your army now the new book has been released?

I will keep my wish-list modest. Like others, there is a lot of FW stuff I would like (hello Sicaran ;) ) but I will stick to stuff I might actually afford and field.

1. Sternguard as I don't have any yet. Most of my BAs are 3rd vintage plastics so I might get the new Tac squad to paint up as Sternguard as they are a lot more bling than my existing models.

2. Lord Executioner to convert up as Astorath (the official model does not float my boat, much too Dracula).

3. Centurions (Not BAs I realise but I have a hankering to run an allied squad in a BA Pod).

I got my Sicaran before Christmas and I'm trying to start on it now. My list would therefore be:

1 - Relic Scorpius (not only great, but even better with the cover-ignoring relic trait... for even more AP3/armour death).

2 - Bike Squad with Grav (pretty much have what I need barring additional bits for add-ons/conversions. Have always wanted to do an Attack "Trike", so may finally get round to it).

3 - Fire Raptor (...just... love... it.... nuff said).

2.) New Sanguinary Guard w/o nipples, an invuln save of some sort, maybe WS 5. I find that they are too expensive for what they do and often get shot to hell before they can even do their job.

Mate if you think the nipple armour is bad, try and google 'danzig II lucifuge'...all musical taste aside, I'm not going to put that album in the front of my CD shelf. blink.png

My wishlist...

probably a Sicaran. That thing sounds amazing, and should be well worth it's quite low points. What I don't like is to spend about 100 € for the model plus another 90€ for Imperial Armour Vol. 2. That's just beyond the point of what I'm ready to spend on a single model.

Other than that...eventually, another Tac Squad, and probably the new priest. Even though I have two painted up, the model is way too good to not have it.

Still toying with a Scout bike squad - always loved the idea of them and I like the models. And probably another Drop Pod. Always come in handy.

Aaaand the Terminators eventually. Pretty fine models, even though the heads are not separate. dry.png

Snorri

I just got 2 more drop pods and a scout squad.

If I want to take minimum strength troops, it's handy. But also a ten man squad, combat squaded and sitting on each home field objective, priceless.

Next things I want:

1. Relic Sicaran

2. 2x Dreadnought drop pod (doesn't take up a fast slot)

3. Grav Bike Squad

As you're reading this, what are the next three things you want for your Blood Angels army and why.

1. Two more drop pods so I will have a total of three so I can start the game off with two coming down in turn 1.

2. New Blood Angel tactical squad. I have the tactical squad from the Blood Angels Battleforce box set and I need another tactical squad to better round out my army.

3. Stormraven. Another transport, and more support for my Blood Angels on the ground. Great addition all-around.

Beyond this I'm considering a devastator squad box, and another Rhino.

Archived