The Sons of DOOooom: Nurgly Traitor Guard

rednekkboss

• 2 weeks later...

I did a tutorial on how I do nurgly skin. Here's a couple beginning and end pics. If you want to see the whole process, check this out ->  http://rednekkzmekshop.blogspot.com/2017/05/nurgly-skin-da-rednekk-way.html

It starts with a drybrush over a dark brown base....

commisar03.jpg

Then after another 12 steps, you end up with this.....

commisar13.jpg

Awesome paint job, love all the pustules! Thanks for the guide, looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks for the guide indeed! That will come in handy for my Death Guard...

Glad you liked it guys, you can probably cut out a step or two, but the models end up with a subtle, blotchy uneven skin tone that way..which in this case is actually a good thing. :)

Thanks again, ya'll. FWI I did some tweeking with those photos because the colors were a bit washed out.  The tutorial is here is you need to refer back.  http://rednekkzmekshop.blogspot.com/2017/05/nurgly-skin-da-rednekk-way.html   

But you can see the subtle differences in the colors much better now like this one of pustules before nasty red/purple bruising and inflamation 

commisar12.jpg

Working on the Warpsmith and Mrs Charlotte today, so keep an eye open for an update on the Templars of DOOooom thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Traitor guard, eh? Nice. Will you be giving them 'the treatment'? If yes, then I demand you make one with a hunchback. 

I've got to admit I've been in hobby stasis waiting for 8th edition, but there will be hunchbacks... and more creeps...and all sorts of gross things. We'll see how the new army list looks.