In Desperate Need of Ephrael Stern

Lost a bid for her on ebay about 4 months back, beat at the end as always, I am still trying to track down this model.

Does anyone know where i would be able to aquire one?

I am loath to convert one as I want the actual model.

Tempted to get her statue for the Battlefield as well but not sure if thats a step too far.

That is the unfortunate nature of supply and demand. There isn't that much demand for that model, but still the demand far exceeds the supply.

I do happen to have one, but am not willing to part with it.

Which I expect to be the case with most people that have one at this point.

I can tell you that while it is a uniqe pose, something our range is sorely lacking, it isn't that much different than the 2 pistol seraphim.

Given your past experience trying to acquire the model you either need to accept that you are going to spend a stupid amount of money or you are going to need to convert one.

My suggestion is that you remain patient and not worry about collecting her at this time.

Check ebay from time to time and on the last day of the auction make 1 bid for the most you are comfortable spending and detach yourself from the results.

We are nearing the end of our wait, I expect that within the next 24 months we will see new sisters or at the very least have an indication that they are in the pipeline.

If those plastic sculpts live up to the promises, you will be able to create a very impresive and unique Stern model.

*edit*

If you do happen to find one with both the base and Inq Hand, you can do what I originally did and use magnets to attach them to the scenic base and a set of normal bases. Both models originally had a pin in one foot that slotted into the scenic base, and made for an obvious magnet point.

That being said, you are going to spend even more to find that version. Add to that the fact that the most unique aspect of the Hand model is the fact that he is the most nondescript Inquisitor model GW ever produced. But then again that is what makes him unique.

Damn it, tried everything, even searching under its exact name from that listing, it can't ship to the UK. sad.png

Oh well, at least this means there is hope. tongue.png

Cheers for the link though dude.

no problem- I agree with Immersturm- write the guy and make a deal- most sellers are pretty reasonable. These days its a hassle with eBay postings in the US to offer international shipping- the automated processes they have in place force you to underprice the shipping and a lot of sellers don't want to deal with it.

Trying to get in touch with him but ebay will not allow it no matter what process i try in order to get in touch.

Keeps coming up:

We're sorry but we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is unable to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, cannoness' could be pretty killy with the right relics but they're just not worth taking right now since you can't stick them anywhere useful. Either way, congrats. Get it painted up, I'd like to see it

the best time I had using a cannoness was when I allied in Blood Angels and stuck her with a bunch of Death Company in a Storm Raven. When that thing touched down and off loaded, it truely brought the Wreckoning.

I second posting pics when Stern is painted!

Archived