The NEW "What will 2014 Bring?" thread

Xenith

Yea same here with the sanguinary guard edition. Please correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know it comes with

The blood angels codex in a slipcase and shiney ness

A painting guide

7 prints

For £100

And the normal codex is £30

Is that all correct? I was expecting a supplement and the coin markers similar to the ork special edition release at least ?

Different strokes for different folks and all that, but seeing it written down like that I cannot fathom how people justify these limited editions to themselves. Obviously they do and that's entirely there prerogative, my head just can't get to a place where it see the value for money. I struggle to do that with the regular edition too, to be fair.

The wonderful looking new tactical squad, though, no problems justifying the money for that.

I have 3 Tac squads built, 1 unbuilt, can't justify that, no sir. Some Gravguns, flamers and heavy flamers will be all for me.

Who am I kidding.. I want a fifth tac squad.

I have 7 Tac Squads build and painted, but i can field any heavy and special weapon in any of them... and no i dont like pining... I have problems pining figurines but that is besaid the pint....ohmy.png

The only 'S' I see in his profile is 'S12'. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that means strength 24 with the blood talons tongue.png

Blood Talons are x2 S, it may be already included in the profile... or a error.

Is the magna grapple no longer a weapon?

no

I think he uses the two blood talons, which are s10 ap2. Sucks if both his arms fall off, though. unsure.png

EDIT: haha woops. Blood talons are S x2, not S10. Well then... S24 it is!

actualy S x2 is not S10... let me se (S=na or S=0 x 2= 0)...???

Won't let me register a delivery address until I've bought something... If that steals away my chances as a SG edition codex I may succumb brothers...

Can you buy a pack of bases then 'add' to your order in an hr??

My first big disappointment. The Sanguinary Guard Edition is kinda lame. I was hoping for objective markers and the data cards. Not too bummed since I'm getting it for free, but it could have been better.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZV5_KPdJ6sQ/VIH4h33s4HI/AAAAAAAABSE/BGHbOMgPulw/s1600/LimitedEdition.jpg

I just want to see some sprue pics! I know I'm in for a Tactical squad kit and (down the line some time) a codex. However I'm still on the fence about the :Priest as I certainly don't need him but the arms and pack were very nice. Sprue pics might help make the decision. They'll almost certainly increase my excitement about the Tactical box.

Archived