Shoggy

I suggest nothing is done to rile the commissariat up over B&C rules :wink:

I was glad to see Sarge get a promotion, feels like he deserves it!

Oops, didn't realize it was that hardcore. I will censor all the letters next time. Sorry! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
New chapter is up and it's a stupidly long one this time.

Worlds are searched, tech priests cause problems, we thoroughly annoy someone, and we get involved is a battle that's far too big for our comfort.

Part 11: The Xenotech Heresy

• 2 months later...
Righto then, here it is.

The team visits an warzone to capture a live zoanthrope. Cells are repaired, complaints are made, Space Marines are met, the team gets a crash course in Grav-chute usage, Twitch completely snaps, and the captain is perpetually angry. 

Part 12: Tyranid Acquisition Experts 

(Any image loading problems can be addressed by shift-reloading, I'll upgrade the HTML soon) 

• 2 months later...
I've returned from the mountains and writing has resumed! Here's a short interlude from between where the last chapter left off and where the next chapter starts!

Now, this started as an intro piece, but it became far too large, so I split it off. As a result, the writing style is a bit different from usual, and significantly more raw party dialogue has been left in. So I'd like to apologize in advance if the language gets a little crude, it's Aimy's fault.

The All Guardsmen Party Interlude: Dewarp

• 1 month later...
Well, it's been a while, but here's the next chapter of the All Guardsmen Party, (Or at least part of it, no Tyranids are actually delivered in this portion, but I intend to catch up by this weekend or next)

In this chapter a Station is visited, Sarge is inquisitorial, NPCs are suprisingly useful, a black marketeer is contacted, Doc does scary things, a heroic speech is made, and vengeance is promised.

The All Guardsmen Party: Tyranid Delivery Experts

• 1 month later...
Well, sorry it took so long, but here it finally is: the conclusion of the whole Zoanthrope Arc

The All Guardsmen Party: Tyranid Delivery Experts Part 2

SupTG Archive: 

• 4 months later...

Archived