Festive Season Mini Comp - Spawn

Aasfreser, Yep post progress, and yes Forte you can enter that. Tbh  totally forgot about this lol, guess the bits box's will be coming out later. 

Nice!

I had the idea after reading one of KrautScientists Blogposts on the conversion potential of the back then new End TImes minis. I imediatly loved the Spirithosts and wanted to integrate them into my Thousand Sons.

(sorry for necro on the thread)

That idea of Thousand Sons spawn is fantastic and I might just have to steal it. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I do apologize for the reaaaaaaaallllllly late delay on this, but I had a really bad few months of late and just took a step back from toy soldiers whilst my life nearly fell apart around me, again I'm truly sorry for this and Teetengee AGAIN I'm sorry I still have your package here :'(  next to Fortes secret santa mini and other things I'm yet to send. 

After much deliberation and stroking of beard, I say that the winner has to be Kierdale, it was a close one, and Teetengee both of yours were executed perfectly (as was everyone elses) but Kierdales made me feel kinda disturbed yet excited (in a non slaaneshi/forte kinda way). 

Well played all of you.

Archived