Question about Corbulo's Initiative

Nearly_Unfinished

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and Xenos,

Got a bit of a query for you I hope you lot could answer for me.

It's in regards to Brother Corbulo in the new Blood Angels Codex. Looking at his profile he is given a base of Weapon Skill and Initiative of 5. Now Corbulo has the warlord trait "Speed of the Primarch" which grants +1 Initiative AND his Red Grail grants him +1 Weapon Skill and Initiative also.

Nowhere on the page nor the rest of the army list in the codex does it state this warlord trait or his relic's ability has been applied to his profile already. so what I want to ask is this:

Q: Is the "Speed of the Primarch" trait and the Red Grail buff already applied to Corbulo's profile or will Corbulo gain that extra weapon skill and initiative when the game begins meaning his true stats would be WS6 and I7?

I appreciate any thoughts you may have on this matter so I may decide whether or not I should bring Corbulo off the shelf and onto the tabletop again like the glory days of 4th/5th edition..

Warlord trait isnt applied to his profile, as he may not be your warlord.

Red grail is only on the charge, so not on the profile.

Its like the extra attack from bolt pistol and ccw. Its not on the profile.

If he is your warlord, then he is I7 (I5+1 from grail +1 from warlord trait). I6 if he isnt the warlord. 

W6 normally, because of the grail (5+1)

I'm going to be using him a lot I think.

Nice that its the primaris isnt it!

Yes The Quickening is the Blood Angel's primaris power.

------------

Just reading the rules on Corbulo just make be giddy with the possibilities he can have if everything goes to plan. Pretty much if Warlord Corbulo charges without any buffs other than what was provided to him by the warlord trait and wargear he has on him he would have the following:

Weapon Skill: 6 (Base 5 + Red Grail)

Attacks:   4 (Base 3 + CQC Weapon /Pistol combo)

Strength: 6 (Base 4 + Furious Charge +  Heaven's Teeth)

Initiative: 7 (Base 5 + Warlord trait + Red Grail)

Archived