Pre Heresy Iron Hands

Captain Rex

So as it 2015 and there are no flying cars so I thought I would start a new army after selling my Pre heresy World Eaters. I was browsing the Forgeworld web site trying to get some motivation for a army when I came across the Iron Hands models, I must say looking at the sculpts that in my view are some of the best Forgeworld have done, so there and then I ordered:

Iron Hands Strikeforce

Iron Hands Medusan Immortals

Iron Hands Legion MKIII Squad

Transfer Sheet

Now the worst part is waiting for delivery, so as soon as they turn up I will get this topic rolling.

This army will be my quest for 2015, I will try and update at least once a week

Delivery shouldn't be too long, FW got my stuff to on Tuesday using standard delivery, I ordered on Sunday.

I'll follow this thread with great interest as Irons Hands are going to make up a susbtantial part of my Broken Legion.

Right Forgeworld delivered my resin goodies yesterday so after bathing in Fairy Power Spray overnight here is what I did today.

1st up is a very wip Iron Father

2nd up is my first Veteran Sergeant and 4 marines

And finally for today is my Medusan Immortal Sergeant

Any C&C's are more than welcome.

Scaly

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates but I have had the honour of being stuck in hospital for the last 12 days after i split some internal stitches after a operation, but now I'm home I can get back to my Iron Hands ( its amazing how you think of your models just being untouched drives you crazy ) 

I hope to get some wipe up by Wednesday.

Sympathies, I had 8 days in hospital before Christmas with a spinal infection. I understand what you mean about not being able to touch your models, even if it is just to pick them up.

Iron Hands are looking good.

ATB WW

I know the feeling Brother. When I had my shoulders rebuilt it drove me crazy to look at my paints collecting dust. I wish you well and hope you heal fast. Glad to see you are back at the table again!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived