2015 is underway and I've decided that it's time to join the heresy.  My first foray is Capitan Hagen a Centurion of the Imperial FIsts.

Originally started off as a 40K Character for my UM Successors Siege Army, then realised I had no place for him as all character spots filled.

Painting has begun, the observant amongst you may notice he only has a left arm.  I haven't decided on what pistol to give him yet (and given my lack of skill might make it a bit easier to daub him up.

I decided that rather than go for yellow as a centurion he would be head of my IF Veterans so I'm aiming for the somehting like thecolour schemes from page 66 & 68 of HH3. 

Originally he was suposed to be armed with a hand flamer and lighting claw, unfortunately the hand flamer wasn't available to centurion's (I'm pretty sure that centurion's like BBQ as much as the next marine) and the lightning claw got smashed when some form of horror attached the table and sent Hagen into orbit so I'm going to count him as having a Solarite Power Gauntlet and ?

Went for a bolt pistol, as Polux is ear marked as my Praetor.  Not much progress on Hagen added some yellow but until my paint and bases turn up not much more I can do apart from a bit of cleaning.

Did make a start on my Iron Hand Centurion.

Hopefully will make some progress on my Dusk Raider Centurion today.

C+C welcome

Started work on my dusk raider centurion, don't hate it so far just isn't screaming centurion at me.

Think he is just going to be a Sgt. for my terminator squad.

Also started collecting the bits for my Warhounds Centurion few pieces missing Standard MkV legs & Backpack. 

Archived