BB's Sons of Medusa, now with Rogue Trader goodies!

BionicBrain

Haven't noticed this thread until now, but there's some nice stuff. Definitely nicking that Ministorum Priest kitbash from #5, and generally I'm prefering those early henchmen. The 'eviscerator' in the recent batch is cunningly ingenious though ! You've also convinced me that my leftover Bret shields will suit some attempt at Arbites, so keep it up !

Just read this whole thing, no idea how you just have posts back to back without comments (although I only just found this myself too lol). Seriously awesome stuff man, a great Chapter done well :tu: Envious of your crafting and modelling skills too, particularly like the ML on the dread :)

Looking good, please keep it coming, I'll be watching!

Thanks for the kind words! smile.png

So, some progress photos as promised:

The first five!

med_gallery_83086_10344_28816.jpg

Still missing highlights, squad insignas, some touchup, and i need to decide how to color their bases, suggestions?

Close up on the bionic leg(s)

med_gallery_83086_10344_57995.jpg

And the rest of the squad, which after the picture was taken is now primed and ready for some paint!

I somehow missed to take a pic of the last member of the squad, but you'll see him in due time i guess!

med_gallery_83086_10344_15171.jpg
med_gallery_83086_10344_67761.jpg

I also drifted of into the bit box and built one ministorum priest to accompany my inquisitor, and also a guy that i guess will be an acolyte:

med_gallery_83086_10344_35199.jpg

med_gallery_83086_10344_51090.jpg

The last thing i primed today was a techmarine/forge-wright, so i guess i will be needing some servitors also!

med_gallery_83086_10344_100730.jpg
med_gallery_83086_10344_51825.jpg
As always, C&C is welcomed!
/BB

+EDIT+ Changed picture links

@BionicBrain - Nice models and conversions.

Although I seem to have spotted Xenos Taint - the lower right arm on your Acolyte it looks like an Eldar arm?

@BionicBrain - Nice models and conversions.

Although I seem to have spotted Xenos Taint - the lower right arm on your Acolyte it looks like an Eldar arm?

That's what happens to you if you stick around an Ordo Xeno for too long ;)

Although I'm rewriting the backstory of Hardin, I think he is more of a puritan view, so that model might have to be redone, or be drafted into the crew of the rogue trader, he's not that picky after all!

lord haelim lev - Then he's keeping his colors!

oldschoolsoviet & draakur - Thank you! I just might give the SoM's another go at completion, although, building henchmens is alot more fun tbh :p

Cheers!

/BB

Archived